You're the one (BTS)

CHAPTER 1

"MELISSA ANNABETH PARKER!" someone called.

I turned around and see that my idiotic twin, Jimin is calling me from across the school hallway, furiously.

"Wow, someone had a bad day" I teased him as he approached.

" Why the hell did you tell everyone that I am gay?!"

I burst out laughing at his statement. He just give me that 'what is so funny?' expression.

"well, you don't have any girlfriend and you never talk about any girls so that equals gay my lovely brother" I told him as sweetly as possible.

He gets even more serious and take more steps forward so I take that as my cue to run away. I sprinted as fast as I could cause I know he would make me pay for what i did. I started to slow down when I can't see him going after me anymore.

Suddenly someone pull me to an empty classroom.

"Please don't kill me, I'm just playing around with youuuu" I plead, thinking that Jimin caught up with me.

I heard someone familiar laugh "Uh-oh, what did you do now Mel?" my bestfriend Jung Kook said.

"Kookie! You scared me" I punch him on his chest.

He laughs "well? What kind of trouble you are in now?"

I smiled menacingly at him and says "Well, I kinda, sorta, tell everyone that Jimin is gay"

He burst out laughing "You are in deep shit Miss Parker, Jimin is totally gonna kill you"

"Oh, you think?" I say, annoyed.

I came up with something brilliant to prank this idiot friend of mine. So I took my phone from my pocket and start texting.

Curious, he ask "what're u doing?"

I smile sweetly and show him my text to Jimin.
"Sorry brother, Kookie makes me tell that you're gay to everyone. Please don't kill me, kill him instead"

His eyes widen when he reads my text.

"Shit! Jimin will kill me. How could you??" he says while I laugh.

Jung Kook suddenly smirk at me and approaching me.

"Uh-oh" i said

"yup, it's uh-oh alright" he says and starts tickling me.

"kookie! Stop it! You're killing me" I shouted.

He stops tickling me and start laughing. He then stops and stare at me.

"why did you tell people your twin is gay?" he ask curiously.

"It's just, I know he loves Anne and Anne loves him, but he never seem to want to admit it to her, that poor girl has been waiting for him for ages. As much idiot my brother is, I love him and I don't want him to lose her, she makes him happy, you know." I told him

Anne and Jung Kook has been my bestfriend since we're kids. Anne and Jimin always has this thing between them and it's kinda cute and sweet. But my brother being the idiot he is, he didn't make any move towards her and she started to being close with Jimin's bestfriend, Suga.

"some boys got scared when it comes to love" Jung Kook says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I smile at his words. "Is that how you feel Kookie?" I respond, staring him.

He looks startled at my words and walk away from me "I think we're safe now, I gotta go to class, see you later Mel" he says, and with that he open the door and run away.

It's always been like this lately. 2 weeks ago, I told him that I love him so much. He didn't say anything, so I kissed him. He kissed me back though, but after few seconds, he pulls back from the kiss and freaked out. He says something like he's not ready, that he loves our friendship and didn't want to ruin it with this love thing. After that he avoid me for the whole day. Only the next day that he talks to me, but he pretended that the confession and the kiss never happen. It hurts me and I cried. Anne accompany me the whole day, trying to calm me down. I don't want to trouble Anne so much so I ask her about Jimin and her.

"Mel, I love your brother, but I don't think he loves me back." she says, sadly.

"He loves you Anne, he's just an idiot" i told her.

"Well, yeah, I'm tired of waiting for him Mel. I'm moving on" she told me.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask.

"Suga wanted me to be his girlfriend" she smiled.

My eyes widen with shock. "What did you say?"

"I ask him to give me some time. I don't know if I'm ready" she says.

"Suga is a good boy you know. I won't ask you to wait for my idiot brother. You should give him a chance" Wow, I just give my bestfriend a love advice while I failed my first love.

"I'll consider that" she replied, smiling.

One thing I realised, Anne is now happy. She is happy since she got close with Suga. I'll support her decision. I just want her to be happy.

I decided that, even if Jung Kook don't love me, as long as I'm close to him, that'll be just fine. I don't want my feeling towards him destroy our friendship, so I play along and pretended that the confession and the kiss never happen.