ANNE'S POV

CHAPTER 10

I was starting to get bored with this game and I sit on Suga’s lap, leaning my back on his front. He automatically wrap his hand on my stomach.

“Your question is stupid bae” I told him

“I know, I’m sorry, I didn’t know what to ask” he answered, guiltily.

I look over and saw Jimin staring at me and I stare back, after a while, he smiled weakly at me and talk to the boys.

I sighed and saw Mel dragging Jin to the corner. I watched them for a while and decided to join them. I stand up and tell Suga I need to talk to Mel, he nodded and kiss my cheeks.

“I know what you guys are up to” I say

They’re surprised with my sudden approach.

“I don’t know what-” Jin didn’t get to finish his words

“What do you know?” Mel asked

“You’re gonna prank my bae” I answered confidently.

Mel nodded. “You gonna tell him?” she asked

I shake my head “Nope, I’m joining you guys”

Mel smirk at my respond while Jin dropped his jaw.

“You want to prank your boyfriend?” he finally asked

“I hate his question. He needs to learn” I said “Plus, I bring some sleeping pills and make up” I added proudly.

So we made our plans and I took the sleeping pills and dissolve it in a.drink.

“Bae, I bring you a drink” I told him handing him the drink I drugged.

He drank it without hesitation until the last drop. I smile proudly. I then brought him to the corner and kissing him, he kissed me back and then when we finally pull out. He yawn.

“I’m sleepy” he says

I pouted “It’s still early” I say

“I know baby, but I’m so sleepy” He say

I motion him to lay on my lap and he did. Shortly after, he falls asleep. I motion Jin and Mel to come over and they did some make up. Turning my bae into joker. Sexy joker. We laugh at the outcome and take some pictures of him. Soon after, Mel and Jin went the other way, kissing and I just sit there playing with Suga’s hair.

I look across the room and saw Jimin sitting alone, looking at the ceiling. I decided to talk to him.

I approach him and sit next to him.

“Hey” I say

“H-hey” he replied, startled.

“I believe we haven’t talk for a while” I say

“yyeah” he answered

“What happen to us Jimin? I missed our friendship” I say

“I know, I’ve been a jerk” he answered.

We sit there for a while until everyone asleep. I saw Jin and Mel cuddle together sleeping. But I don’t feel like sleeping.

I look at Jimin, he looks messy.

“Well, you look like shit” I stated

He laughs and say “Yeah, I do. Mel’s happiness keeps me alive. I’m happy that she’s happy with Jin”

“Aren’t you happy with yourself?” I asked

He shook his head.“ how can I be happy when I disappoint the girl I loved” he trailed off “But I’m happy you’re happy” he says looking on the ground.

I don’t know what has gotten into me. But I lift his head and kissed him. He seemed shock at first but started kissing me back. I moved from his side to his lap and wrapping my hands around his neck. He pulled me closer and started kissing my neck. But suddenly, he stopped. He lift me up and put me back on the ground.

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t do that” he says

“It’s not your fault, I started it” I assure  him

“I shouldn’t continue it” he says

With that he left the basement to go up. He didn’t come back afterwards so I decided to go to sleep. I lay on top of Suga’s arm and fell asleep.