MELISSA'S POV

CHAPTER 9

I’m getting ready for our sleepover when Jimin went into my room.

“Why the hell does Jin invite Jung Kook?” he asked

“You know Jin is a good guy right. He’s just, too nice” i answered

“Are you okay with this baby sister?” he ask

I turn to look at him. “I’m fine Jimin, Jin will be there for me as well as the other boys plus you’re coming too”

“You know that’s not what I mean” he says

I sighed “Jimin, I love Jin, nothing could change that.” i smiled

He smiled too and left my room, letting me get ready for the sleepover. I dressed up for Jin, I want to impress him.

After few minutes, Jin arrive to pick us up, I run to him and jump. He easily catch me and I kissed him when suddenly, Jimin smack Jin in the head.

“Hey!” I yell

“No kissing!” he yell back

“Idiot!” I yell at him and turn to Jin.

“You okay bae?” i ask

“I am now” he smiled

After locking the door, we went to Jin’s house. I’ve been here before. Loads of time.

When we enter the basement, where we have our sleepover, everybody’s already here, including Jung Kook.

“You look nice” V says, winking. Receiving a smack in the head by both Jimin and Jin.

“Shit! What the hell is that for?” he ask

“First, she’s my sister” Jimin says

“Second, she’s my girlfriend” Jin added

I smiled at them. Jin hold my hand and kiss it. We then sit on the floor in circle. I sit in between Jimin and Jin.

The boys decided to play Truth or Dare and I look at Anne and we both nodded. Silently agreeing on picking only truth. Cause the last time Anne pick Dare, J Hope being J Hope dare her to touch something smelly which cause her to vomit. Suga stay up all night taking care of her.

“I’ll spin first” says rap monster.

It lands on Anne.

“Truth” Anne says

“Who is your first kiss?” Rap mon says

Anne hesitate at first but answers anyway “Jimin”

Jimin stiffened and look at the ground, not daring to look at Suga. Suga seems to know it cause he didn’t look surprise at all.

So it’s Anne turn to spin the bottle. It landed on my bae.

“Dare” Jin says

“I dare you to carry Melissa, bridal style” she says, smirking.

“Oh no you don’t” Jimin suddenly says

“It’s just a dare brother” I say

And Jin does it, which is fun, I actually laugh.

So Jin then turns the bottle and it lands on Jimin.

“Truth” Jimin says

“Who do you love the most?” Jin asks.

He hesitate and then answer “Melissa” I smile and give him a hug.

It then continues up until it’s Suga’s turn to spin and it landed on me.

“Truth” I say

“Do you still love Jung Kook?” he ask

Jimin stiffened and so does Jin. I look at Jung Kook in the eyes and says “No, No I don’t”

Jin and Jimin lets out a breath of relief which makes me chuckle a bit.

After that we continue playing until we got bored and I started dragging Jin to the corner.

“I’m bored” I told him

“You wanna prank anyone?” he says

Well that lighten up my mood.

“Who do you have in mind?” I ask him

“Suga, he made you answer stupid question” he says

I laugh and agreed.