ANNE'S POV

CHAPTER 2

It's been 2 weeks after Mel and I have the girls talk. It's been 2 weeks after Suga asked me to be his girlfriend. It's been 2 weeks after I told Jimin about suga's proposal.

His reaction at first is startled and a bit of hurt. But he quickly covered it by saying "Why did you tell me this? I don't think I wanna know about this. Not that I care."

Well, that confirms my thought. I've been head over heels for this boy. I kissed him and he kissed me back. As quickly as I started it, I end it. I back away from the kiss and say

"I have to do that, at least once. Now I'm moving on" with that, i left and cried so hard that it hurts to open my eyes.

The next morning, I meet up with Suga. He smiles at me and I smiled back.

"Hey" i says.

"Hey" he replied.

I stared at him and it makes him uneasy.

"Is something wrong?" he asks.

I laugh and shake my head. I take steps forward and hug him.

"I want to be your girlfriend Suga" I whispered to him.

He froze and I pull away from the hug to look at him. Suddenly, he did the victory dance. I laugh at him.

"You're not joking right?" he ask.

"Nope" I answered.

He hold my hands and kissed me, I don't hesitate to kiss him back. After a while, i heard someone clears their throat. We pull back and see Melissa smirking at us.

"WHUT?" i say to her.

"So you guys are together now huh?" she asked.

"Yup" both me and Suga answer simultaneously.

We look at each other and burst out laughing.

"Awwwww, so sweeeeetttt" Mel teased.

"Bitch" I snapped.

"wow Anne, you wound me. I'm truly wounded" Mel says dramatically, putting her hands on her heart.

I laugh at her and suddenly stopped when I saw someone staring.

"Jimin my man, I got myself a girlfriend!" Suga exclaimed to him, wrapping his arm on my waist. I smiled at him.

Jimin approached. "Congrates man" he says, avoiding eye contact with me.

I snapped out of my thoughts when i feel an arm wrapped around my waist. I look up to see my boyfriend and quickly give him a peck on his lips.

"What're you thinking babe? You seem so lost in your train of thoughts" Suga asked, sitting next to me.

"Just having flashback of 2 weeks ago" i replied.

He smiled and kiss me on my cheeks.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too" i responded.

I do love him. I know I do. I don't know why, but I suddenly look to the front and saw Jimin, staring at me. He didn't say anything to me after I decided to be Suga's girlfriend. He just....stares. I decided that it's time for me to talk to him.

"Bae, do you mind if i talk to Jimin? I need to talk to him about Melissa" I lied.

Suga looks at me and smile. "Of course babe"

With that, I kissed him and went towards Jimin.

"Jimin, we need to talk" i told him.

He nodded and follow me out of the cafeteria and went into an empty classroom.

"Jimin-" I was cut off by Jimin kissing me.

Without knowing it, I kissed him back. After a while, I realised what I'm doing so I oush him back.

"What the hell Jimin?!" I yell.

"I Love You Anne, I can't do it anymore, hiding my feelings. You kissing other guy is so much for me to take. I can't. I can't." he cries.

I froze. He just say he loves me. He love me.

"You're too late Jimin. I gave you a chance Jimin. To admit your feelings 2 weeks ago. But you break my heart. Plus, I have Suga now. It's unfair for me to leave him for a coward like you. And, i started to like Suga now" i told him, holding back my tears.

"No, no. You don't mean that. Suga is a nice guy. But you are mine, you should be mine" He pleaded. He sounded desperate.

"I'm sorry Jimin" with that, I walk away and went to the toilet to wipe out any tears I shed. After that I went back to the cafeteria and sit on Suga's lap. I can see Jimin across the table, he stares at me, hurt.