MELISSA'S POV

CHAPTER 14

What the hell is wrong with Jung Kook? He scared the hell outta me. This is totally not the Jung Kook I know all of my life. Why did I ever confess to him. But to think of it, If none of this ever happen, I will never be with Jin. Plus, If this doesn’t happen, I’ll never know Jung Kook is crazy.

I cried and run out of the Mall. I saw Jin standing outside his car. I sprinted towards him and immediately hugged him.

Startled, he says “What happen Princess?”

I was crying so hard that it’s hard for me to talk. Jin, understands me, bring me into car and he drove home. I can’t stop crying even when we reach home. Jin immediately open up the door and carry me into the house. Jimin was sitting on the couch in the living room. I can see him jump when he saw my state.

“What the hell happen?!” Jimin ask Jin

“I drove her to the Mall cause Jung Kook wants to speak to her. I let her go by herself because I know it’s personal. But after about 15 mins he ran towards me and cry” Jin explains

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET HER BY HERSELF” Jimin scolded Jin

I hold Jimin’s hand. “I-It’s not J-jin’s fault” I cried

“please don’t scold him” I added.

Knowing that it hurts me if he scold Jin, Jimin immediately says “I’m sorry Jin, I panicked”

“It’s okay. It’s my fault. Shouldn’t have let her go alone” he says guiltily.

Jin put me on the couch and I motion him to sit with me. He follow what I said and sit next to me. I lean on his shoulder while he tried to calm me down. Jimin make some hot chocolate for me and then sit down next to me. After a while, I started to calm down. So I decided to tell the boys.

“Jung Kook-” I sighed before continuing “He says I’m his and that I should be his” I trailed off “and then he kissed me- aggresively” I hold back my tears and continued “when I look at his eyes. I can’t see the Jung Kook I used to know. I know he meant what he says, I don’t want Jin to get hurt” I says, a few tears escaped from my eyes.

Jimin and Jin fell into silence.

“Baby-” Jin says and I look at him. “I’m gonna be fine” he gives me a reassuring smile.

“I don’t know he’s that desperate” Jimin suddenly says.

“What do you mean?” I ask

“At the sleepover, he approach me and says he knows what I feel when I see Anne with Suga. I thought he’s like me, you know. As long as Anne happy, I’m fine with it. But he didn’t seem to think of it that way” Jimin explained.

I sighed “What should I do now? I only love Jin. I don’t love him anymore”

“We’ll figure it out Princess. I promise” Jin says and I hugged him.

I’ll do anything to make sure Jin didn’t get hurt. Anything.