12: Those Souvenirs

Shisui: taichou.

She woke up with a groggy face and messy hair over her face " what... Who? Shiki? Shisui?"

Shisui: shisui desu.

" Oh... " She put her hair over her head " what? Coming into my house. Mission?"

Shisui: no. I've got a talented friend. I was wondering if you could teach him tracking. I'm not so good at that area. Unlike you...

She goes to her drawers and pull out pants and she wears " you know... People say I'm better at scaring people. I've a name for it. "

Shisui: but all of us in the team knows your skills of tracking are the best.

Akuyu: flattery... How fast can he learn?

Shisui: very fast. As I said, he's talented.

Akuyu: ok. What do I get?

Shisui: taichou. Be nice. I promise I'll reject others request of borrowing me.

Akuyu: mmm... Fine.

Shisui: great. Itachi!

Itachi came in and bows " Itachi desu. Nice to meet you."

Akuyu: .... Another Uchiha. The main family's kid. That super talented one.

Shisui: you'll teach him right?

Akuyu: I hate you. Let's go. Training. Out of the village.
__________________________________

Two weeks later...

She returns back to the village " ... Talented kids are hard. " She returns to her home to see two bags.

She opens both and sees two boxes each. She opens both boxes and sees two porcelain figurines. One rabbit. One hedgehog. She jumped in happiness seeing how cute they were. Her face lits up as she slides open the door to return home.

That's when she realised " ... Who gave me these? Oh well."
__________________________________

Kakashi knocks onto her door. She opens it " what?"

Kakashi: did you like my souvenirs? Two missions. Two souvenirs.

Akuyu; oh...

Kakashi: what? You don't like them? I know you liked them. I saw you jump in happiness. I know you like cute things.

Akuyu: you stalker. Shit.

Kakashi: you try so hard to hide it. But your house is full of cute stuff. One just has to step in your house. Which you don't even bother to lock the door of.

Akuyu: shut up.

Kakashi: since you like it, do you want more souvenirs?

Akuyu: no.

Kakashi: more of those kind of souvenirs.

Akuyu: no....

He laughs a little at how fast the way she replies betrays her intention.

Akuyu: I can buy it myself!!

Kakashi: you sure you don't want?

Akuyu: I want! But...

Kakashi: but you don't want me to make advances. Fine. I'll get for you. Those souvenirs.

Akuyu: ... Really?

Kakashi: um.