14: I'm A Monster

" you evil... You... Bitch. YOU GO AND DIE!!! "

She exits the torture room " ...done. He might try to kill himself."

" Erm... Thanks." The fellow ninja replies a bit scared of her.
__________________________________

She goes by the graves and places flowers. She sighs. She was going to return when she meets danzou.

Akuyu: didn't think you actually have a heart. You know respect? That's something new. Oh wait. You don't have anything new. You have many things borrowed. So whose heart did you borrow that made you come her? Whose guilty conscience did you borrow?

Danzou: sharp lips as usual. It's a waste I couldn't convince you to walk with me. You would be such a great fit. So dark.

Akuyu: maybe that's why I didn't want to.

Danzou: isn't it something you enjoy?

Akuyu: I'm not you. I don't have a reason to make me sink that low.

Danzou laughed a little " what are you talking about? Scared turning into a monster when you're one?"

Akuyu: I see... That's it...

Danzou: that's what?

Akuyu: you should be grateful I haven't tried anything to revenge my subordinate. Just because there was no evidence, doesn't mean that I didn't know . If anyone could shake your organisation...

Danzou : threatening me? You be careful of what you say.

She smiled deviously " so you know. Yes... It's me. I can convince anyone. You know that. Don't you~ losing your right hand man once. Betrayal felt. " She snickered " sometimes I surprise even myself that I even have loyalty to anything~ " she laughed evily " oh. You're right. I'm a monster."

She leaves with a smirk on her face. Danzou could only keep quiet and watch her leave angrily.
__________________________________

She goes to the hospital " are you ok? "

Kakashi: um. Broken leg. But I had some first aid. So they say I'm fine. I'll just have some observation. That's all.

Akuyu: ok. Your students?

Kakashi: um.

Naruto : Uzumaki Naruto.

Sakura: Haruno Sakura.

Sasuke: Uchiha Sasuke.

Akuyu: I see.

Kakashi: alright. You guys go home.

Naruto: eh... Nee-chan~ are you~~ are you~~ you know~~

Akuyu hits Naruto on the head " busybody. Go home. I have some important things to tell your sensei about. "

" Hai..." Sakura and Naruto replies. The three leaves.

Akuyu: .... Baka.

Kakashi: haha. Couldn't help it. All of a sudden, a jounin pops up.

Akuyu: I'm a ... Monster kakashi. You should stop giving me souvenirs.

Kakashi: akuyu...

Akuyu: what if you couldn't put a leash on me?

Kakashi; that's what you're scared of. I'm not scared of you hurting me.

Akuyu: I won't exactly hurt you. But I'll scare you. Scare you so much it might just hurt you and horrify you. Traumatise you. I... I don't want that...

Kakashi: come here.

She does as he says and goes nearer. He takes out a small cat and passes it to her " I'm willing to be your leash. Take it."

" Kakashi...." She takes the cat " um!!" And she smiles brightly.

Kakashi: who says you're dark.

Akuyu: hm?

Kakashi: nothing.