35: I Don't Have Everything

Timeskip~

Kakashi just became 6th hokage.

Shikamaru knocked on the office door " roku-daime. You have a visitor. " The door opens and shikamaru leads akuyu in. " I'll leave you two alone." And he leaves.

" akuyu...! You came?" He stood up from his desk and got around it to her front.

Akuyu: ho-ka-ge-sama huh?

Kakashi laughed " kakashi is fine. "

Akuyu: congratulations on your new seat. The highest seat a ninja could have.

Kakashi: I guess. I thought ... You would never want to come back again.

Akuyu:I had to congratulate you. I brought a gift even. Hard to choose one. Hokage-sama. You have everything now, what could I get?

She placed the box on the table and opens the cloth unwrapping it, revealing a bento " home cooked food.  You'll never get this."

" you cooked it?" He opened the bento and started eating it while sitting on the desk.

Akuyu sat beside him " just because I seem lazy doesn't mean I don't know how to cook. I borrowed Sakura's kitchen. These are fresh ok. "

Kakashi: hai hai.

Akuyu looked around the office " everything you could have huh..."

Kakashi: I don't have everything.

Akuyu: don't be picky. Naruto has been dreaming about this seat you know.

Kakashi: but it's really important.

Akuyu: what is it you're missing? Picky.

He stopped and looked into her eyes " I'll have everything...If she's willing to stay. "

Akuyu; she...? *Looks away* a new girlfriend. Who?

Kakashi: will you marry me and stay in konoha with me? I can't promise those sad memories go away... But... I can try to make more happy ones for you to make you stay.

She averts her gaze back to him " why won't you just give up ? Every other guy would have... Cos I keep..."

Kakashi: running away?

She nods.

Kakashi: because I love you..

Akuyu: ... I love you too...

Kakashi: so it's a yes?

She nods " um... "

( Last chapter desu. / End ) :)