23: Gomen... I am not perfect

" Hmph. The jinx is here. Why the sudden want to come?"

Akuyu: Minami insisted.

" She is a part of us." The head spoke.

Akuyu: say your piece and let me get out of here already.

" SEE THIS ATTITUDE." Inoka , the relative who had problems with her continued.

Akuyu stands up " thank you. That's all , right? Bye. " And she leaves her seat.

Inoka: hmph!!!

Kakashi stands up as well.

Inoka; kakashi-san is welcome though.

Kakashi: it's ok. I came as a guest with akuyu anyway.

Inoka: you should heed my good advice. She'll bring you bad luck and death.

_______________________

kakashi: stop walking so fast.

She slowed down " gomen... I just don't like it... them."

kakashi: did you agree to return because of me?

akuyu: what...? No. Maybe...

kakashi: arigato. Making the special trip just so that I can meet your parents. 

akuyu: they died. Killed. By them.

kakashi: what do you mean?

akuyu: They weren't ever supposed to be together. My mother was from amegakure ( hidden village of the rain ). Many people went against the relationship

kakashi: because of the ninja world war 1?

She nods" not only that. My mother came from the very clan, ameshi that killed the genius of our clan at that time. Well... you get ... clan hate and all of that. There were a lot of gossips and a lot of attempt to kill my mother.My mother wasn't an idiot or weakling. That just made it worse." She sighed.

kakashi: I see.

akuyu: So in the end... they threatened my mother to kill herself by taking me hostage. So..

kakashi; I see... your mother committed suicide for you.

akuyu: the gossips never stopped because of me. My father... couldn't take it and...

kakashi: the same happened huh...

She sighs " I hate this world." She looks up to the blue sky " why can the sky look so perfect... Makes me want to believe at least there's something in this world to believe in."

kakashi: me. Believe in me. I am your leash remember?

akuyu: ... kakashi... *smiles* um.

He cups her cheek " sorry that I can't be that perfect thing for you." She touched to that hand , she shakes her head " akuyu is content." He giggled " cute little monster."

akuyu: shut up !!