Chapter 7: Home sweet Home!

A/N:  Urr sorry 'bout the long wait it wont take this long again i've been kinda busy anyway it's short but enjoy! :)

*Val's POV*

"You've reached Kathryn Smith please leave a message after the beap!" i wait for the beap before releasing all hell. "Kat, please answer your phone i'm really worried i haven't heard from you since the boys left this morning to go get you!, please just answer the damn phone!" i'm practically screaming now. Throwing the phone across the room i start to cry, nothing is going right first she is beaten up because of me causing her to go into surgery, then she has a cast, and now she has dissapeared out of nowhere. I walk to the windosill of Liam's flat and take a seat on the edge hiding myself from the light. My hands find there way up to my face bringing me to a stream of silent tears. I woke up this morning really late due to the fact i haven't gotten a good night sleep in ages from staying at the hospital with Harry. When i woke up all the boys were gone i tried calling everyone but know one has picked up im starting to get really freaked out what if someone kiddnapped them or stabed them and threw them in the dump. all of these possibilities make me sob even harder. Where could they be?

*Kat's P.O.V*

Zayn, Liam, and Niall got to the scene about an hour ago. After a long hour of listening to daddy direction sort everything out Zayn walks over to where Harry and I were sitting, "come on guys, it's time to go home." without saying a word i watch as Harry stands up pulling me to my feet he lifts me up and carry's me to the car. This time Liam hoped into the drivers seat, i slide in next to Harry and Niall slides in after me with Zayn close behind. Louis takes shot gun and we start on our way. I pull out my phone only to find 5 new voicemails and 17 texts all from Val.

Val: Where are you?

Val: Are yo ok?

Val: Answer the damn phone!!!!!!

i quickly dial her number and bring the phone to my ears.

***

 wow that girl can unleash a monster when she is worried because i dont think that i will be able to hear for like another week.  Harry yawns and does one of those famous slick moves that he does sliding his arm around me. i just let out a chuckle and lean into him nuzzling my head into his chest. He smelled of cologne but it wasn't to strong an it didnt smell bad just different in a good way. overall it was a relitivly silent car ride. we made it to the flats and we all slide out of the car, "home sweet home!!!!" Niall screems running off to his flat. i laugh and follow louis and Harry to our flat. wow thats crazy our flat man thats odd to say. We make our way to the flat but as Louis struts in flopping on the floor just in front of the door i stop looking straight at Harry who was watching Louis roll around on the floor and kissing it laughing. Harry turns to me locking my gaze, "are you ready?" he asks "for what?" i reply a liltle unsure about this situation. "you tell me." he says leaving me clueless. i dont respond just follow in after him. jumping over Louis i get the first look at my new home. the first thing i notice is the hige mess uh over there and there and there oh my god it's everywhere. Harry catches on and turns to Louis "Lou i told you to pick up!" he says wihnning in his adorable accent. "hazza please, even a pick up wouldn't help this mess!" louis screams loud enough to wake people in china.

i giggle as Louis and Harry bicker back and forth like an old married couple, "it's ok, really."  i say taking in all of the room in including the pair of Calvin Klein boxers on the coffee table. I can't help laughing, i turn to harry who was now a fushia red color in the face. "umm so we weren't able to get your stuff from the airport so i gave Valerie a credit card snd she brought loads of clothes to your room earlier today" Harry says breaking the awkward silence. Harry can bearly finsh before Louis screams... "I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!!!!" i turn to Harry giving him the 'huh' look and e just shrugs and returns it. "Do we even want to know?" harry asks. "of coarse but we should all meet at Liams before i tell you!" obviously used to this spur of the moment type of thing Harry takes my Hand and leads me upstairs. "be at Liams in 30 minutes!" Lou screams after us. "ok mum!" Harry screams back. When we reach the top of the stairs its like i stepped into a new house it was clean! "Ok so this is your room" Harry says pointing to a gourgeous room painted a soft blue with framed pictures of different sites all over the room but the thing that really stood out was the bed!!!!!!! IT WAS HUGE! the comfeter (The blankets, quilt whatever you wanna call it) itself was white with a map with black ink giving it a rustic cool feel there were tons of pillows with diferent cities,states, and countries written in bold. Rome was on the pillow in the front. But no one could take their eyes off the goergous painting of the effiel tower above the bed.

"Wow i dont know what to say" giving a bitter chuckle and turning to face harry he had a huge grin on his face. "come on lets meet the boys over there" harry says wraping his strong arm around my shoulder.