| 6 |

❝you will never know what's under my hair.❞

"did you murder a cat yesterday afternoon?" skywing asked blatantly. wasp narrowed her yellow eyes, her tail lashing back and forth. "why would i tell you stupid forest cats? you don't need to know my business!" she snarled.

patchdapple glared at the she-cat. toadripple stepped forward. "please tell us. our friend was murdered and we just want-"

"why do you want to know who did it anyway? he's dead! wondering who or what did it isn't going to bring him back!" wasp exclaimed, her voice rising in anger. wow, no wonder why her name was wasp. her tongue sure was stinging.

"how did you know they were a 'he'?" i quipped about nettletalon, my gold eyes meeting her yellow ones. i held her stare, unblinking. she finally sighed. "fine,"

"i may know somethings about this cat. his name was nettletalon and he was a deputy of floralclan."

i looked around at the patrol. skywing looked freaked out while patchdapple looked intrigued. toadripple's eyes widened. "h-how did you know that?" patchdapple questioned.

wasp picked up her paw, inspecting her claws. "i may have helped a certain floralclan cat with the murder." she smirked. "you're coming with us." toadripple snapped, standing at wasp's side. the other warriors and i got on all sides of wasp. we slowly took her into our camp. i told fin to follow along so that he could tell the clan what he knew about the murder.

"toadripple, go get eaglestar and rainecho." skywing ordered. the dark brown she-cat sprinted off. i blinked at wasp. "who is the floralclan warrior that murdered nettletalon?" i whispered to her.

"i'll never tell!" she growled loudly. "eaglestar will probably kill you." patchdapple mewed quietly. i nodded in agreement. "who do you think will eaglestar choose as the new deputy?" skywing wondered randomly.

"i think he will choose kestrelrise." patchdapple mewed happily, nudging me. i smiled. "i hope he gets the deputy position. he would be so happy."