Chapter four

Alexis

I blinked the damned things away before anyone could see them. I went through to the garage and took my car and as i went for the third day of real school.

I've only been to the school two times and i already hate the students, being a new student I've been made out a big deal even though there's another student who came the next day. At least since then the attention alternates between the both of us...Kyle will take some of it too.

"He is eye candy",i murmured.

→_→

I packed my car and sat with my face on the wheel. After a few minutes i looked up to find loads of eyes on me,more like my wheels. I took a deep breath and releasing it i picked my bag from the passenger seat and exited the car.

Some students had their mouths agape as jaws dropped,i'm not surprised because the car's windows are tinted black so they actually didn't know it was me because you can't see inside.

A very familiar car packed next to mine and i clicked my tongue in annoyance as the owner came out and strode over to me.

"I'm sorry Alex,please forgive me",Kyle extended his hard hand to clasp mine but i was quick and i folded my arms over my chest.

"Lexy...please"

I looked over at him and my eyes softened at his pouty lips. I threw my arms around his neck hugging him for dear life.

"Never talk about my parents like that,i thought you knew that",i said pouting.

"I know and i'm sorry",he replies.

He has somehow managed to wrap his arms around me despite my school bag that now hung on my back. A few minutes later we break apart and guess what,an audience. Students had all halted in their tracks to watch the quiet new girl's interaction with the hot new guy seemingly acting like mushy lovey dovey couple.

Kyle chuckled and took my hand in his,from there we walked into the school and retrieved his schedule that he had to send back before because there was a slight mishap.

I checked his schedule and found that i have all my classes with him except for music because he has drama. First class is English so here goes.

Surviving through the multiple stares of people as we walked by,we came to Mr Porter's class and sat at the back of the class.

We were still early so i took out my chemistry notes and shared them with him because i know he'll berate me in chemistry for not doing so. Which is next period.

There were now a few other the students in class and Mr Porter has yet to come. I felt a warm breath on the nape of my neck and i shivered before instantly moving my hand to hold unto the person's neck twisting my flexible body in the process.

I didn't look as i immediately swung my right hook at them,which was halted by the strong grip of a familiar hand.

"Whoa,i forgot about your reflexes,sorry"

"Its no biggy"

We gazed into each other's eyes and as our lips were millimeters apart we both hadn't noticed the now filled class. Our almost kiss is instantly seized as Mr Porter's voice rang through the whole room.

"Alright seniors,topic for today is 'questions' and 'question tags',before we continue we have a new student today whom like miss Alexis has been homeschooled. Give him a warm welcome as he introduces himself".

"Hello,well i'm Kyle Lexi's best friend and partner in crime,we were homeschooled 'together' ",he emphasised the 'together' whilst grinning at me.

I blushed profusely as all eyes trained on the pair of us while Kyle sits down and pinches my cheeks making me blush more,i think i just shamed cherries.

"Okay, question tags..."Mr Porter continued.

"Really? You had to mention that i am your best friend"

"What? Aren't you?",he asked coyly.

"Well i am, but clarify that to the other girls who probably think you meant something more,and partner in crime? Really?"

"Well yeah we are partners in crime,aren't we?"

"We are",i replied smiling up at him goofily.

The class ended and before i knew it we were in third class,biology. The teacher went out to make copies of meiosis notes have to have for keeping.

"So,did you miss me?"

"I don't know,i don't think so,do you?",I answered grinning cockily.

"I don't know either,but i have a great way to find out."He stated, his eyes not leaving mine.

"And that would be?"

"Oh you'll find out",he replied cockily and then smirked.

The teacher came back and started handing out the copies. The bell rang as he handed the last one to the last student.

We walked side by side to lunch. We went into line and got a Pepsi each. We moved on to sit on an empty table and took out our lunch boxes.

"Wha'd you get?",i asked him once i took out my cheese burger and fries,home made and a speciality of Stella.

"I got a beef burger and fries,oh and mom also made us turkey sandwiches for us after gym class"

"Okay cool"

I was just settling my lunch on the table when i felt arms encircle my waist,i looked up to Kyle's face which was a few inches from mine.

"You know,i said something in biology"

My eyes widened as my throat ran dry. I gulped as he smirked.

It all happened so fast,one minute i was scared and next i'm in fits of laughter. I couldn't stop laughing as Kyle continued to attack my ticklish body. The clearing of a throat had his attack halt and i was able to compose myself.

Blushing,i looked up and guess who... Jason.