Chapter three

"I was just trying to surprise you",he said his voice hinting a bit of pain. Sighing i spoke.

"If you still think I'm gonna let you have kids before me, then go ahead, please be my guest.",at my confession Kyle looked surprised.

"Really?I thought you said you'd have a family of your own long before I could think of getting a girlfriend-"

"shh! Your mother will kill me if she ever hears that and that was before mom Kyle",I harshly whispered. I turned my back to him opening the door to my closet to retrieve a pyjama set for the night, I picked a red and white cotton and silk set.

The top was cotton and white and the shorts were a silk and red hemmed with white cotton.

"What does aunt Grace have to do with any of this?",he asked skeptically from the other side of the door.

I emerged from the closet once i was wearing the set along with my white open toe slippers which read 'I can bitch a bitch' and closed the door. When Kyle's eyes landed in my outfit his eyes darkened before he shook his head from whatever thought he was having...whatever.

"For starters i don't want my kids to ever suffer if something were to ever happen to me, I also don't want something like what happened with my dad after her death to happen with their dad...I can't risk that Kyle",I added.

"So what? You're just gonna throw away your future just because your mother died and your father fucked up!",I snapped my gaze to his eyes in that very instance,If his tone had not done so his eyes show's the very frustration that laced his voice but the thought-No,the fact that he had just raised his voice at me made my fury blaze.

I am hurt that he brought my mother's death down as if she'd left us and that he also insulted my father's parenting skills. My mother didn't leave me she's still here in my heart and in her belongings, I know that and my heart knows it too. My dad is a good dad, he tries his best to keep me happy he gave me Amber as a friend and treats me with more respect that one would imagine his current wife getting. My dad had me protected he got me to learn taekwondo, ninjutsu, boxing,jin jitsu and some other forms of martial arts just so that i won't ever be vulnerable.

"get out...",I whispered audible.

"GET OUT!",I shouted when i saw no sign of movement and watched as he flinched due to my tone, slowly he backed away towards the door. Turned around opening the door and paused at something before he left. I saw the new maid at the door eyes wide in shock and her mouth agape.

"I'm s-s-sorry m-miss",she stuttered before hurrying off seeing my icy glare. "UGH!!!",I screamed in frustration as i kicked my door shut.

I don't know how we've gone from 'I'm happy to see you' to 'Fuck you too' so soon. Were my last thoughts as i fell asleep.

→_→

When i felt a pair of hands come into contact with my shoulders,by reflex, I held unto the soft wrists and flipped the person over so that they were beneath me on the bed as i held their wrist above their head my legs straddling them. A loud scream tore from my assailant and I lazily opened my eyes which came into contact with those of the new maid. WHAT THE HELL!?

"What are you doing here?",I asked calmly holding her in place, my eyes never once wavering from her. "I c-came t-to w-wa-wake you for br-breakfast m-iss",she stuttered as her form shook. "you're not supposed to bother",that was true, Amber wants me to be my own time keeper and depend on nature and my brain to depict time at crucial moments without needing watches or alarms.

"And for the record,don't ever come in to this room, my mother's or any other room belonging to either me,my mom or my dad ever again they are off limits to anyone and everyone who isn't me, are we clear?",I added once she was halfway through the door. "y-yes m-miss", she stuttered leaving. Is she speech disordered or what? I thought as i took a deep breath to calm myself and "SHIT!",I cussed as my alarm(Amber doesn't need to know) blasted, damn new maid,I've lost eighteen minutes worth of sleep now.

I hastily went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. After brushing my teeth i took a white thigh length silk robe with red patterns of roses on it and put it on then I walked out of the room heading towards the dining hall.

Reaching there i found Stella already placing my eggs,bacon and toast on the table along with my warm glass of milk for the day.

I ate up after i mumbled a quiet 'morning' earning one in return. Finishing breakfast i put my plate in the dishwasher and hurried for my shower. After a shower using my favourite shampoo,I wore a pale blue lace underwear set,VICTORIA'S SECRET of course.

Then i put on ankle length dark blue skinny jeans and a tight white button up shirt which showed off my curves. I took my school bag and my keys for my v-12 zagatto.

I walked out of my room to come face to face with a brooding Kyle. "I'm sorry",he let out as i brushed past him running down the stairs two at a time. "take your own car,i want to be alone",i mumbled already through the door towards the garage.

I had seen his regretful eyes as tears welled up in mine.