Bonding

Smut Last Chapter btw!

Sanji woke up the following morning to his bed empty. The window was open with the curtains fluttering into the room. He sat up hugging his knees, noticing the shirt he was wearing, wasn't his. He perked up as there was a slight scuffle outside. Snapping to the window, Zoro stepped in with a box and some coffee. Sanji rested on his palm while Zoro stood in the room.

"And why can't you use the door like a normal person?" Sanji asked.

"What's the fun in that." Zoro chuckled.

He stepped up to Sanji putting the box on the bed and handed him his coffee.

"I don't remember what your favorite flavor was, so. I got you all of them."

Zoro opened the box, revealing the different flavors of donuts. His eyes narrowed to a pink frosted one with heart sprinkles. He smiled softly turning to Zoro.

"Are you planning on giving one to my child?" Sanji cocked a brow with a smile.

"I was." Zoro muttered.

"Give her half, I don't want her to have all that sugar before she goes to school."

Loulee poked her head into the room. Sanji turned to her as she stepped into the room.

"Good morning daddy, and Zoro." she smiled.

"Good morning darling. I'll help you get ready for school in a minute. Zoro brought you a gift." Sanji motioned to him.

She smiled skipping into the room before hopping up onto the bed. Zoro chuckled softly ripping the donut in half. He handed it to her as she gasped taking the treat and sat in her father's lap. She looked up to him for a confirmation for her to eat it. Sanji nodded having her eat the treat.

"Are you excited to start school?" Zoro asked. Loulee whipped her head around to him.

"Yeah! I can't wait to make some friends and have a sleepover!" She grinned.

"And to learn?" Sanji hummed.

"A-and that too." Loulee added.

Zoro rumbled softly before he kisses Sanji on the cheek. Loulee gave a disgusted gag noise turning back to her donut. Sanji chuckled softly cupping Zoro's cheek while they kept their eyes on Loulee.

"Awe are you scared of cooties?" Zoro hummed. She stiffened and turned to him. Her eyes confused and worried of what cooties where.

"The. What?" she blinked.

"Oh. You don't know?" Zoro asked cocking a brow. Sanji pursed his lips glancing to Zoro.

"Boys carry cooties. I mean your dad gave them to me and now look at me."

Loulee watched as Zoro kissed Sanji's neck having him giggle. She gasped hurrying to crawl out of the bed while the adults chuckled to Loulee.

"It's alright baby. You can't get cooties from Zoro or I. We're adults now. So don't worry your safe with us." Sanji reassured while elbowing Zoro in the side.

"That's right, only boys about your age will give them to you. So be careful." Zoro grunted.

She smiled finishing her donut. Then put her hands on her hips before bolting back to her room. Sanji snapped to Zoro before grabbing his earlobe. He chuckled while Sanji scolded him.

They soon got up to get ready to take Loulee to the bus stop just a block away from their house. Zoro and Sanji headed downstairs while Loulee was still getting ready for school. Sanji looked to his watch then to Zoro and sighed softly.

"Loulee come on! We're gonna be late!" Sanji called.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Loulee reassured.

They watched her hop down the stairs before taking Sanji's hand. She looked to Zoro and held out her hand to him. He hesitated before taking her small hand. Loulee smiled and dragged her father and his boyfriend out of the house to the bus stop. Where families stood with there uninthiscatic kids or bounding with joy children. And Loulee was one of them.

"Wait daddy? If you met Zoro when you were my age, does that mean I'm gonna meet my boyfriend too?" Loulee asked.

Sanji rumbled softly with a dark look in his eyes.

"No little girl of mine is gonna have a boyfriend. Especially if he turned out the way Zoro was. No offence dear." Sanji batted his eyes to Zoro.

Zoro huffed.

"What if I do? Can I have a boyfriend?" Loulee asked.

Sanji knelt down to her level cupping her chin.

"Loulee, boys are gross. The only two boys you can love is me. And possibly Zoro. and your grandpa." Sanji pursed his lips thinking over all the adult men she had in her life.

"Loulee, I will make this compromise with you." Zoro spoke. She turned to him with a soft smile.

"You can have a boyfriend. AFTER. I do a background check on him." Zoro smirked.

"What's that?" Loulee cocked her head. He knelt down to her level glancing to Sanji then back to her.

"Well. I am a police officer, so I do a bunch of looking into family history. To see if anyone has a bad guy record. If they do, you can't date them." Zoro explained. She hummed before holding out her hand to him.

"Okay, you have a deal." Loulee said.

They shook hands but perked up when the bus had already made it's stop to them. Loulee hurried to kiss her father then head up onto the bus. She crawled into the window seat and waved to her father and Zoro.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Sanji sighed taking Zoro's hand.

"She'll be fine." Zoro reassured as he waved to Loulee. The bus soon drove off down the street.

Sanji took Zoro home where they sat on the couch to go back to sleep. And after that, Zoro was dragged into helping Sanji unpack his boxes with him. But, Zoro couldn't say no. No matter how hard he didn't want to do.

Loulee headed inside from school and tossed her jacket to the floor. Sanji stepped into the living room with a rag in his hands.

"Oh, I didn't know you got out so soon I would of-"

But Loulee brushed passed him to head up to her room. Where she slammed the door shut. Zoro stepped up to Sanji who looked confused and a bit worried.

"I think something happened to her." Sanji sighed.