Moving In

It's been some time now. Loulee has warmed up to Zoro too well. She's beginning to call him her father which took some getting used to with Zoro and Sanji. Since. She had now two dads. So they picked special father names for her to call them.

"So Loulee, to avoid confusion. Zoro and I have come up with a way for you to call one of us. Fair?" Sanji asked.

Loulee nodded.

"Good, so I'll be daddy and Zoro is dad. Okay?" Sanji said.

Zoro glared at him then back to Loulee. She nodded.

"That's easier for me to remember." Loulee grinned.

"Good, I'm glad we could work that out."

The doorbell chimed as Sanji perked up. Zoro took Loulee upstairs to change while Sanji went to the door. Luffy, Sabo and Ace stood with a bottle of wine.

"Ah if it isn't the three trouble makers. Welcome." Sanji smiled.

Tonight was a reunion kind of dinner, the families coming to meet the new addition to the family. Loulee was getting along with Zoro so well. They were sometimes inseparable. Mostly when Sanji wasn't around. But Sanji didn't mind sharing.

"Sanji, where's your cat?" Luffy asked.

"My cat?" Sanji cocked a brow.

"Loulee." Luffy cocked his head.

"Oh. Right. Well you see Loulee isn't a cat."

"Daddy! Did we get a cat?!" Loulee cried.

"Oi! I'm not done dressing you yet!"

Loulee climbed down the stairs with Zoro following behind her with her tights. Luffy, Sabo and Ace's eyes kept to the little girl running around her fathers legs. Zoro grabbed her arm before pulling her to the couch and helping her put on her tights.

"Oh. she's a girl." Ace muttered.

"Loulee is my daughter. I hope she will be welcomed with open arms as your brother has." Sanji explained.

The doorbell chimed once more before Zeff walked in himself. Loulee perked up and grinned before darting to her grandfather.

"Papa Zeff!" Loulee grinned. The elder man scooped up Loulee and put her on his hip.

"There's my little plum. How are you?" Zeff grinned.

"Good, I'm having fun with my dads. Papa you know Zoro too?" Loulee asked.

Zeff turned to Zoro sitting on the couch Sanji sat next to him with two bottles of wine. They sat discussing about which wine to use.

"I do, I've known him since he was your age." Zeff hummed.

"Oh you have? What was he like?"

Zeff chuckled setting her down.

"Maybe later, I have to speak with your father." Zeff spoke.

Loulee went off to the kitchen while Zeff turned to Zoro and Sanji still on the couch. He stepped up to them before showing a third bottle of wine.

"I've been saving this for when the two of you would reunite. I figure you should open this one." Zeff spoke.

He earned the couple's attention as Sanji took the bottle of wine. He chuckled softly turning to Zoro.

"The first bottle of wine we ever stole." Sanji chuckled.

"Jeez, how old were we, sixteen?" Zoro hummed. Sanji chuckled glancing to Zoro.

"You just turned sixteen and I was fifteen." Sanji huffed, "I'll open this one."