To The Beach

Zoro packed up his backpack then crawled out the window. Chopper followed as Zoro shut the window and jumped over to the next roof. Chopper jumped after him as they crawled into Luffy's house. Zoro looked to their window and noticed Sanji sitting up and looking around. He hummed shutting the window and drawing the curtain.

Sanji pursed his lips in a line looking over to the empty space in bed. Clicking his tongue he grumbled hopping out of bed. Loulee poked her head into the bedroom a soft smile on her face with her hands behind her back. Sanji was going through his drawers to figure out what he wanted to wear.

"Good morning daddy!" Loulee chimed.

"Good morning sweetheart. Did Zoro tell you where he was going?" Sanji asked.

She giggled softly before shaking her head. Sanji sighed pulling on a t shirt and some jeans before heading downstairs. Loulee followed after him with a smug smile on her face.

"Loulee why are you looking at me like that?" Sanji asked cocking a brow.

"I wanna go to the beach daddy." Loulee hummed.

"No." Sanji grunted. Loulee puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms.

"But daddy! Please!" Loulee whined.

"Loulee, it's the middle of winter. It's too cold to go to the beach." Sanji sighed

This wasn't part of the plan.

Loulee bit her lip thinking how she was going to get her father to the beach. She promised Zoro she would have him there.

"Loulee go wash up and join me for breakfast okay?" Sanji spoke.

"Yes daddy."

Loulee sighed going upstairs, Sanji turned to her with a slight frown not liking seeing her sad. But he couldn't take her to the beach, it was too cold and she could get sick. And what if she fell in? They live too far from the beach to get her back home quick enough. She'd understand. He turned back to the stove and finished making breakfast.

Loulee hopped down the stairs with an idea of how she would be able to get her dad to the beach. She grinned hopping up into the chair while Sanji set her plate before her. But he didn't like that look.

"Loulee, I don't like that look on your face." Sanji grumbled.

"I wanna go to the beach daddy." Loulee batted her eyes. Lacing her fingers together and smiled softly.

"Loulee. No. Don't give me that look." Sanji pleaded.

But her cute puppy dog face only remained her smile widened and clamped her hands tighter. Sanji was weak to her puppy dog face. This was only phase one.

"I'm sorry Loulee I'm not taking you to the beach. It's too cold and you could get sick." Sanji said. Hoping she'd see the reasoning behind his words.

"But Daddy I promised." Loulee pleaded.

She gasped clamping a hand over her mouth. As Sanji furrowed crossing his arms. Her eyes darted to her food and picked up her fork.

"I mean food looks good dad." as she began to shovel food in her mouth.

"Loulee. Who did you promised you'd go to the beach?" Sanji asked.

She didn't answer only stopped eating her food. She continued to look at her plate and pressed her lips in a line. Sanji placed his hand on the table and tilted up her chin.

"Loulee. Answer me. Is it a boy?" Sanji asked.

"I promised Zoro I would get you to go to the beach. But don't tell him I told you. It would ruin the surprise." Loulee pleaded.

She clamped shut her mouth and turned away from Sanji. He furrowed sitting in the chair beside her.

"Loulee what are you talking about?" Sanji asked, "Where is Zoro?"

"You promise not to tell?" she said.

"Of course."

"He's waiting for us at the beach."

"Why?"

"I can't tell you that."

He sighed resting on his palm and tucked a strand behind her ear. Loulee looked to her lap saddened she had ruined the whole surprise.

"My own flesh and blood plotting against me. But alright. We will go to the beach. Did he say what time?" he asked.

"Before sundown."

Loulee hopped out of the backseat as they arrived at the beach. The sun was just setting on the horizon. Loulee hurried to her father's side of the car and practically dragged him down to the docks. Zoro sat on the end of the docks holding a small box in his hand.

"Zoro! We're here!" Loulee chimed.

He turned to them and grinned standing up. Loulee went to him embracing his leg. Zoro scooped her up and placed her on his hip.

"I told you I could do it." Loulee grinned.

They embraced before Loulee stepped off to the side. Sanji approached Zoro where they kissed softly and Sanji gripped his jaw.

"Make Loulee plot against me again and you'll be sleeping on the roof." Sanji hissed.

"I love you too." Zoro hummed.

He knelt down taking his hand and kissed his knuckle. Sanji cocked a brow.

"I've waited for this moment since we were kids. I've loved you for as long as I can remember, once you came back this was the first thing I was going to do. But. I had to wait a bit longer to have Loulee like me. But I feel it's finally time. So Sanji, may I have the honor of you to finally become my husband?" Zoro asked.

He pulled open the shell like box and inside was a pearl ring.

"I know you saw the other one, so I got you a new one." Zoro hummed.

Sanji smiled softly kneeling down and kissing him softly.

"I'd be an idiot if I said no." Sanji hummed.

There's only one chapter left guys! :D