Chapter 1

I attend The Academy of Gifted Supernatural Students. So basically to answer your questions this isn't your average high school. No it's far from that it's even worse if your a human going to T.A.G.S.S because your considered the lowest of the school because your not that useful. Think about it your not as strong as the werewolves not as fast as the vampires not as powerful as the witches and warlocks.

Anyway I'm getting sidetracked, my name is Sophie and I was born a half breed. My mum is a powerful witch and my dad is an alpha of the silver crest pack because I'm not a pure breed I train twice as hard as everybody else to become the most powerful half breed in the world. My witch skills are advanced to almost 5 years ahead and though my wolf abilities aren't very strong I still have enhanced hearing, smelling and stamina but I will never be able to turn into a wolf. I don't really fit in at school, no one really knows I exist or no one really cares except for my best friend rhea. She is a werewolf a real badass, she against the whole mating thing and doesn't really believe at love at first sight and to be honest me neither, love is something earned through time it doesn't just happen instantaneously.
————————————————————————

Ugh! What time is it. I hit the alarm on my phone and peek out the blanket to check the time. 8:30am shit! School starts in half an hour I jump out of bed and turn the hot water on in the shower. I take an extremely quick refreshing shower and put on some black jeans with a navy hoodie. I brush my teeth grab my backpack and head out the door. I drive to a nearby cafe to pick up some breakfast and coffee and head to school. As I pull up to the parking lot I check the time 8:50am thank god I've still got 10 minutes to spare I chew and swallow my greasy croissant and sip and my steaming cup of coffee. I walk through the long hallway and spot rhea leaning near my locker on her phone. She seems to notice me before I even reach her. "Good morning sleepy head", she smiles. "I'm sorry. I slept in I know I was supposed to be here earlier. What was it you wanted to tell me", I ask apologetically. Rhea grabs my hand and yanks me into a nearby storage closet away from close by ears. "Everything okay rhea?", I ask. "I found my mate", she says hushed. Wait what now!! "Omg who is it?".

"Nathan", she says in a very low whisper.

Nathan is the school werewolf jock. He is head of football team and constantly reminds everyone that he thinks he runs the school and bully the humans. In other words Nathan is a dick.

"Your kidding", I say exasperated.

"Trust me I wish I was", she says rolling her eyes.
"Does he know yet",

"No, but he been sniffing around the school this morning".

Shit this isn't good rhea for sure doesn't like Nathan but the mate bond will be too strong to resist. "Are you gonna confront him or do want me to make a potion to stop your scent",

"No, it's fine Emma I will just talk to him at lunch but can you come with me", she pleads

"Of course I will". The bell rings to go to class and rhea and I separate to our classes. Oh great I have class with the dickhead Nathan first fml.