Chapter 2

Nathan sniffs the air as soon as I walk into the crowded classroom. He and his pack eyes me. I hear a low growl escape his lips and everyone becomes silent. Shit he can smell rhea on my clothes. I sit down on the opposite side of the classroom, making as much distance as possible between us. Nathan says nothing during the class only glares at me along with all the other werewolves burning holes into my back from their stares.
The bell rings sounding for lunch
I quickly pack up my stuff and race out of the classroom texting rhea

We need to meet now. Nathan is suspicious

Rhea: ok meet me by the old basketball courts

I pick up my pace and quickly walk to the courts. I hear snarls and growls behind me and peek behind my shoulder. Crap! Nathan and his pack are following me I turn back around pretending not to notice and sprint away. Yea I know it's a pretty dumb decision to run from werewolves but what other choice do I have. Nathan's pack starts chasing me and I urge my body to move faster after all I'm still half werewolf but clearly I'm not match to Nathan as he tackles down to the ground.
"Ow you fucking idiot. You could of broken my arm", I whine as he drags me up to my feet.

"Sorry Emma, but I want to know where my mate is", he says lovesick with puppy dog eyes

I really don't want to put up with this right now. Rhea said she wanted to talk to him so I could just bring him with me. I mean what could go wrong she said she wanted to confront him.
"Alright come on then pup", I sigh.

Suddenly his pack growls at me and I look over to Nathan who is glaring with beady little eyes, shooting daggers at me. What is their problem.
"What?", I ask confused.
"Don't call me a pup. I am an alpha. Bitch", Nathan spat at me.
Um rude all I called him was a pup and he decided to call me a bitch ugh he can be mateless for all I care.

"Fine then have fun on your little treasure hunt for your mate then because I'm not helping you", I say back with sass.

"Yes you will, I am alpha and I am ordering you to escort me to my mate", Nathan growls

"No offense Nathan but you aren't my alpha", I yell pointing at his chest.

I walk back into the school leaving both Rhea and Nathan outside.

"You will pay for disrespecting me halfbreed", he yells across the field.

I walk away with my middle finger raised in his direction.
Growls erupt behind me

___________________

Hey guys hope u liked this chapter I'm trying to get better at writing and I will try more on the next chapter.