Chapter 6

I wake yawning and get dressed in a dark red top, leather jacket,black denim jeans and some black boots. This morning is freezing.

As i walk into school I see rhea. It feels like forever since I last saw her. She has on some leggings and a fur coat while her blonde hair is whipped around by the wind. I run over to her with my own brown curls whipping my face. "Hey", I puff as I reach her, a smile appears on her face. "Hi", she replies. Her smile brightens as she waves to someone behind me, I turn to see Leo walking over. "Wait, your still with that obnoxious alpha", I whisper fast and smile as he approaches hoping he didn't hear.

Someone taps me on the shoulder and I turn to see Mason and my smile dissapears and I hear Luke say "oh shit your in trouble". Mason's expression is unreadable but he sure as hell aint happy. "Oh my god!" I point to behind Mason and he turns around to see what happened. I whip around and bolt through the school grounds only getting about 30 meters as Mason's strong arms tackle me to the ground. "Trying to escape me again", he smirks and I wiggle around to face him. "Me, never", I point to my chest saying sarcastically. We both laugh as he still holds me on the ground and to be honest it felt good, especially because he was warm and I was freezing my ass off.

Mason's tone turns serious as he says, "I need to talk to you". Well there was no getting out of this one. "About what", I try to act dumb. He seemed to have realised and looked at me like "you know what I'm talking about" look. "Fine, c'mon", i say standing up and holding his hand helping him up. We walked to the parking lot as the bell for first period rings. Guess I'm waging today a bit of payback for my parents forcing me to marry Justin. Holding Mason's hand felt right somehow it's nice. We walk towards a red mustang and I stop as we get closer, "dont tell me thats your car?, I ask. He smirks, "get in". I race to the car and glide my hands over the exterior. Then hop in the car feeling the red leather seat and grip the steering wheel. "Keys, please", I say as Mason opens my car door and i extend my palm out to him. "In your dreams", he says and lifts me into the passenger seat.

He drives us to a lookout point and I gasp as I look at the view. "Woah", I whisper. "Yeah I know right", he replies.he stops speaking and starts kicking a rock instead of looking at me. "Why are you with him", Mason asks, frowning. "I don't have a choice he is forcing me and there is nothing i can do to stop it", I sigh. He comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I'm to frustrated to fight this temptation right now. I turn around to hug him but end up bringing my lips to his and passionately kissing him, my tongue exploring his mouth and he pulls me up by my waist and I wrap my legs around him.

Suddenly I'm ripped from his touch as someone else grabs my waist from behind. Justin. "Emma", Mason growls as I struggle against Justin's grip. I can't take this any longer. A sudden surge of power rushes into me as I scream. Both men have their backs pressed against the floor next to each other. They struggle to get up. I guess my magic is more powerful than I thought. "How", Justin asks. I ignore him. "You two need to stop acting like this is a competition and fucking man up because my heart is on the line and right now I don't want either of you", I yell at them and they stop struggling and just lay there. "