Chapter 3

Ring! Ring!
The school bell rings for home time and I'm so tired I just want to gone home and nap. Nathan hasn't stopped glaring at me all day but hasn't even said a word to me since lunch. He said I would pay for disrespecting him but I guess he just all talk, won't actually do anything. I walk out into the car park and wait for rhea to take me home.

Two rough arms yank my hands behind my back and tie tight knots together and another pair of arms lift my legs dragging me into the backseat of a car. I scream and yell but nobody is doing anything everybody is standing and watching these men kidnap me.
"Get your fucking hands off me you asshole", I scream.
Nathan appears and laughs as the two men shove me into the back seat and Nathan hops into the drivers seat. My heart starts racing and my breathing becomes ragged. What is he going to do to me.

"I told you were going to pay", Nathan laughs. Finding joy in my horrified state.

"Nathan let me go. Now!", I hiss. The two men place their hands on my thigh securing me in the seat. The way they are just casually touching me just makes me uncomfortable and sick.

We arrive at Nathan's pack house and the boys carry me inside, seating me on a soft beige couch.
"What are you going to do to me", I ask

"I could do a lot of things to you Emma. I could let my boys have some fun with you or maybe I could just hurt you. You do heal quite fast from you wolf genes", he smirks

So he was going to let his pack rape me or he was going to hurt me. Great I'm fucked.

" babe you can't hurt her that is so cruel", rhea suddenly appears hugging Nathan's side as he glares at me.

What is she doing here I thought she didn't want a mate. Why is she so cozy to him all of a sudden as well? 

"Rhea what's going on?", I ask confused.

Rhea stares lovesick into Nathan's eyes as she glances at me,
"Oh Nathan's such a sweetheart he really cares about me soph. You will understand when you get a mate", she says so blinded by the fact that Nathan just said he was going to let me get raped.

She places a deep passionate kiss onto Nathan lips as I gape at them. How can she be making out with him she only just got to know him a few hours ago.
Ahem! I clear my throat trying to get their attention they break their kiss and look at me. I turn and motion my tied up arms at them
"yea it be really nice to get out of these. So if you don't mind", I say.

One of the werewolves claw off the ropes and I stand stretching my arms over my head just to get the circulation going in my bruised wrists.

"Rhe wanna tell me what the FUCK is going on", I half yell at her. She put me through a lot of shit just for her to instantly fall for the school dickhead.

Rhea guides to a empty bedroom upstairs and closes the door.
"I'm sorry Emma. It's the bond I couldn't stay away and it got all heated in the moment and he marked me, I know I'm rushing but just don't be mad", rhea hurriedly spills out.

Ugh I can't stay mad her even if she is dating Nathan.
"It's ok, don't worry bout it", I say casually. I glance at a nearby clock and see that it's 5:00pm. Oh fuck I'm supposed to be home we have guests coming over in an hour.
"Ah sorry rhe but mum's warlock friend is coming over for dinner, I'm sorry but I've really gotta go", I say quickly.
I hug rhea and make my way down the marble stairs as I hear yelling in the hallway. I peak out to see a boy around my age with brown wavy hair, tanned skin and emerald green eyes arguing with Nathan. They both stop and stare in my direction. The green eyed boy sniffs me and whispers in a husky voice "mate". I couldn't of heard that right. The boy cups my cheek with his warm soft hands and whispers "what is your name little mate". My phone starts buzzing and I slip it out my pocket to see my mum is calling, shit the dinner I completely forgot.
I face back to the sexy green eyed guy then stare at the rest of the pack watching in suspense. Suddenly I feel uncomfortable and anxious, "uhm I'm just going to uh ... just ...bye!", I hurriedly day and sprint out the door down into the forest and run all the way to my house just in time to get ready for dinner.