3

Sam and Tucker were looking all over Amity Park for Danny. Anything that can lead to him would be a big help but lucky them didn't get any luck."I bet Vlad has him." Sam said."We can't always assume that it is Vlad's fault." Tucker said."Yeah, I know what your saying, but he was the last ghost to fight Danny." Sam said."Oh yeah, then we can assume that it was him."

Vlad's POV
So far Daniel and his ghost half is being good boys."Just let us go!!" Phantom shouted."Now why would I want to do that?" I said smirking as I looked at how the two just fucks it up."You'll pay Vlad." Fenton said."Of course I will. I have a lot of money to waste so please how much will it cost?"I said sarcastically."Money won't get you out of this one." Phantom said."Did I say you can stop?" I said in a serious tone and Phantom hesitated to take a lick on Fenton's member."Oh come on!! Or I won't tell you how you can fuse back into one person." I threatened and Phantom sucked and licked as Fenton tried to hold back his moans.

Fenton's POV
We were forced to have extreme sex. I HATE THIS!!"Don't worry it's almost time for me to leave for work." Vlad said and Phantom continued to suck on my member. I bit my lower lip trying not to moan."MOAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" Vlad shouted and Phantom rolled his eyes and moaned a little then he gave a hard suck and I moan out too."Please just stop!!" I managed to shout."Not until one of you cums." Vlad said threateningly. He isn't a Fruitloop. He is a psychopath, maniac breed of a Fruitloop. Phantom stopped sucking when let out his seed."There was that so hard." Vlad said as he left. Phantom cleaned up the white substance and he collected his breath as his eyes almost glowed red in anger."This can't continue, mom and dad and Jazz must be worried out of their minds!!" Phantom shouted."Yeah and I hope Sam and Tucker can figure this out." I said.

"I highly doubt that Little Badgers." Vlad said as he got ready to leave."Why so?" We both said as we look at him with hatred in our eyes."They won't know where to look for you, since your ecto signature isn't completely the same as it should be." He said and we looked weirdly at him."Your human half is affecting your ghostly side aswell Little Badgers." He said and we were shock. Vlad left and Phantom looked weirdly at me."What?" I asked.

"Your eyes!" He shouted."What about them?!" I shouted fearfully."It-it glowed. It glowed green." Phantom said."What? But that is impossible...unless, you don't have all your powers with you, I have some of it." I said and I was little relieved."Why are you relieved?" Phantom asked."One, your collor might be ghost prove but we can escape by using the little power I have now." I said."What if you use those powers and we both get electrocuted by the collor since yours electrified your finger when you touched it, remember?"He said and I knew he was right."Dang, atleast we have a resort of a plan." I said as we felt sleepy. We layed down against the glass of the box we are forced to live in and slept there.

Maddie's POV
Vlad offered the school some ghost defense classes a few days ago and we were asked to be the mentors of the class. We accepted of course since it could help these kids defend themselves so that they don't get kidnapped by a ghost like Danny is. Once I find Phantom for kidnapping my son I'll tear him apart."Okay good morning students, as you know the Mayor has offered some self defense classes against ghost attacks and it will be a great help in the future,...I promise. Now let's start off with what a ghost is and how they 'live' can I say." I said as I started to draw out on the board of how a ghost body systems work."Now this little ball thing at the back of their brain connected with these strings you see is called their obsession. The obsession is what makes the ghost stay here on earth. Now we all know that all ghost have one thing in common and that is that they are..." I trailed off.

"That they are evil. We get it." The class said."Very good." I said as I continue to give the lesson until it was time for lunch time. Sam and Tucker seemed really angry for some reason. Was it about Danny?"Sam, Tucker why are you so angry?" I asked since they were the last ones to leave."We might now who took Danny but not entirely sure and it is frustrating." Sam said."Oh who do you think took Danny?" I asked."A ghost named Vlad Plasmious. We might be wrong. It was the last ghost Danny Phantom was fighting so yeah, maybe." Tucker said and they left.

Phantom's POV
We managed to get a way out of the cage but it was hard moving around with the collor the whole time. We made to much noise and Vlad instantly caught us and threw us back into the glass box roughly."No escaping!! Do that one more time and I will make this split up permanent!" He threatened and we stayed down."Good now. Kiss before I go back to bed." He said and we glared at him for awhile before I climbed up onto Fenton's chest and started to kiss him."Good boys. Good night." He said as he left and locked the door."Great, we were this close to escaping." Fenton said."Next time we try to escape we try to get this stupid collor off." I said as I glared at the collor around Fenton's neck. He sighed making me look up at his eyes."Now what?" He asked.

"I don't know and I have a bad feeling about tomorrow."