6

"Everyone to the back of the class!!" Fenton shouted."Now!!" Sam shouted when they didn't listened but listened when she shouted."Die ECTO SCUM!!!" Jack shouted as he and Phantom shoots at Vlad."Hey why is Fentonia wearing Phantom's shirt and Phantom Fenton's shirt?" Dash asked."Really you ask that now!!" Tucker shouted. Fenton was blasted in the chest and was sent into the air and through the desks. He landed near Sam's feet."Why are you splitted up?" Sam asked as she helped him stand up."All Vlad's doing!" Fenton said and everyone was confused."You two won't get away with this!!" Jack shouted."It wasn't my fault!!" Phantom shouted. Fenton got up and made a shield between Jack, Phantom and Vlad."Danny-Boy?" Jack asked shocked."Dad. I'm sorry." Fenton said and suddenly the shield cracked and everyone behind it was sent back even the lights of the classroom fell leaving a electricity wire exposed.

"Danny!!!" Maddie shouted as she went to both of them."Are you okay?" She asked."Yeah, we're fine." Fenton replied. Vlad rolled his eyes and took the cord aiming it at Maddie."MOM!!!!" Phantom shouted as he pushed her out of the way away from the crossfire. Phantom fell onto Fenton's body and Vlad pressed the cord onto both of them. They both shouted in pain. Sam was crying into Tucker's chest as Tucker tries to calm himself down in the process. There was a green light surrounding the room and everything was dark. The only thing visible was Danny's glowing body.

Dash's POV
"Hey! Where's Phantom?!" I shouted."Danny!!!" Mrs Fenton shouted as she went to him. He stood up and it showed only Fenton. He opened his eyes. He stood up straight like he never gotten hurt or anything. He placed his left hand on his chest and green spiral things came from his chest and the this crazy white ring formed around his waist. It splitted up. Fenton's shirt was there but it was long sleeved and looked like his old one. Once the rings covered his entire body, he changed into Phantom who had a short sleeve shirt that was baggy with his DP insignia on his chest. He made a rope out of ectoplasm and captured Plasmius."Revenge is sweet huh, Fruitloop." Phantom said as he picked Plasmius up and threw him into the air sucking him up with one of the thermoses the Fentons used to explain that stuff to us. The same white ring returned and Phantom switched into Fenton and he fell to his knees.

Normal POV
Danny was back to normal,...as normal as it can get for him. He was weak from all the fighting and electricity that went through his vains."My baby boy!!! Are you alright?!!" Maddie screamed crying catching Danny before he fell onto his face."Mom." Danny said as he was slowly losing conciousness."DANNY!!!" Sam, Tucker and Valarie shouted."How is he...?" Jack asked shocked as he helped to pick up Danny onto their desk."The accident with the portal." Maddie said."What? How'd you know?" Jack asked as Maddie cleaned his cuts with the medical aid kit that she kept hidden in her desk."I found it yesterday on the flash drive Plasmius left behind. I was going to show it to you today, guess time got the better of me." Maddie said and Jack comforted her.

Danny groaned as he woke up."Clockwork, I saw unicorn." Danny said getting his consciousness back."What am I saying?" He asked himself. He looked around and saw he was in his room. All his cuts had stitches and bandages wrapped around them. Danny weakly stood up and went to his door. He opened it and went to the bathroom. He cleaned his face off and went downstairs. He was near the kitchen door and saw Maddie, Jack, Jazz, Sam and Tucker each with a cup of coffee or in Sam's case herbal tea. They all looked sleep deprived and depressed."Why so depressed?" Danny asked and everyone was shocked."DANNY!!!" Sam shouted as she gave him a light hug."Are you okay?!" She shouted with concern."I'm fine." Danny said as he hugged her back.

"We're glad your okay, sweetie." Maddie said and Danny stopped the hug."You accept me...even as Phantom?" Danny asked."Of course we do!! Your our son and a ghost hunter!! We are so proud of you!!" Jack said as he picked Danny up and hugged him."Dad!!...still...need to...breathe!!" Danny said and Jack let go off him. Danny smiled but it soon disappeared."Where's Vlad?" Danny asked fearfully."Don't worry about him. We gave the thermos you captured him in to the GIW and explained what had happened." Jazz said."But that means they will find out about Halfas." Danny said."Yeah, but they won't know you are one." Sam said."Yeah, they are bakas." Tucker said and Jack and Maddie was confused."What's a Baka? Is it some sort of ghost?" Maddie asked."No mom. Baka is Japaneze for Moron, idiot etc." Danny said.

Suddenly the door was blown down."Get him!!" Agent K shouted."Wait what?!" Danny shouted."There's the other Halfa." O said and Danny was visibly scared again."No please!! Leave me alone!!" Danny shouted."DANNY RUN!!" Sam shouted and Danny transformed as he turned invisible and then started to grab everyone with a little help of clones. Three clones helped him getting his family to the Specter Speeder. He jumped in and turned on the ghost portal. The portal opened up and he drove through immediately and shutted down the portal once they were through."How did they know? We didn't tell them." Maddie said."I don't know, but one thing for sure is that life just gotten harder." Danny said."Where to now?" Jack asked."We could go to the Far Frozen or to Clockwork's Tower?" Danny said as he looked at his friends."Far Frozen." They said at the same time."What's that?" Maddie asked."Some of my allies. Don't worry they'll help us. I know it." Dannyy said as he typed in the coordinates into the gps system of the Specter Speeder and drove off.

"Vlad must've blabbered to them."