5

Maddie's POV
I looked deeper into he flash drive and saw more of these disgusting videos but the last one got me shocked. It showed how Phantom pushed a girl out of the way while Vlad Plasmious was shooting at the poor defenseless girl. Phantom screamed as the ray from the weapon that was used on him came in contact with him. Suddenly there was a ring forming around his waist and it split up. One going to his head and one going to his feet and legs."What?!!" I shouted."They're the same person!!" I shouted. Luckily everyone wasn't at home and kt was painful for me to watch this."Danny Fenton and Danny Phantom are the same person." I gasped."I can not show this to Jack,...not yet."

"Maddie, your probably watching this alone, and yes Daniel is Half ghost half human after the incident with your portal he had killing him halfway." Plasmious said. How?"Now you're probably wondering how. Ectoplasm was infused with his DNA with the electricity and that made him half ghost half human. I wouldn't blame you for trying to experiment on him...that's why Phantom was so much different from other ghost. Enjoy your day." He said and the flash drive's feed went black."Vlad Plasmious is going to pay for hurting my boy." I said to myself and Jack and Jazz walked in soaked from the rain outside.

"Anything?" I asked."No nothing." Jazz said as her tears blends in with the rain water on her cheeks."Just don't give up hope sweetie." I said and she nodded as she went upstairs since it was late."So what did you find?" Jack asked."Well to much to list, but I'll show you everything tomorrow in the morning." I said and he nodded when he saw the bags under my eyes."Don't worry I understand. Let's get to bed." Jack said as we walked to our room.

"Hey mom is it possible for someone to be half ghost half human?" Danny asked standing next to Tucker's hospital bed with his broken right leg."Psh, please it's impossible since either you die or you stay alive." I answered."Yeah, when you find someone like that, don't hesitate to tell us, Danny-Boy!!" Jack said in his cheerful demeanor."Hello, Mr Folley meet your new roommate." The nurse said as she wheeled in a old man."Just put me next to the boy, hun, thanks." He said and I left with Jack.

I teared up at the thought as my eyes fought with me to sleep and they won."Good night Danny." I whispered as Jack switches off the night lamp and started to snor. I rolled my eyes before I finally slept deeply.

Fenton's POV
Vlad just fucked us and it was painful."Why did he do that?" I asked in a whisper."I don't know but this is,...is going to far,...we have to get out of here." Phantom answered."Yeah,but first things first, this collor then escape this box then Vlad's mansion." I said in a whisper."Well look who lost his tie clip." Phantom said as he picked it up and started to bend it. He went to my collor and started to jam it in the lock. I braced myself to get electrocuted but instead I heard a click and saw the collor of my neck."Please do mine." He said and I started to do what he did and eventually it snapped open and it is lose."Get on my shoulders." He said and I climbed on. I pushed the box open lightly and climbed out. I brought Vlad's throne closer to the box and helped Phantom get out."Okay who has intangibility and flight?" He whispered. I tried to turn intangible and it didn't work. So I tried to float which worked."That means I have intangibility." Phantom said. He held onto me."Ready?" I whispered and he turned us both intangible and I flew us out of here.

"Thank Clockwork." I breathed out as I flew to Amity Park which was a three hour fly to there.

Time skip brought to you by LadyNoir303 and with cooperation of Clockwork.

It was a few hours  since we escaped and Phantom and I found a run down apartment."Well it's something." Phantom said as he tried to use invisibility."Okay no invisibility for me." He said."Okay I have it then." I said as I plopped down into the old mattress."I'm still tired from flying." I said."I would too, but then again we could've managed farder if we were one person." Phantom said as he layed down on a different mattress."What we need to do is get to our parents and fast before Vlad finds us." I said and he nodded."Yeah, we should go now then." He said and I floated towards him."Okay turn us intangible." I said."Hey, this isn't my first time on the job." He said and chuckled as we headed to Fenton works.

Sam's POV
We were in GHC, Ghost Hunting Class for more detail."When ghost get sucks up into the thermos it neutralizes their abilities and powers." Mr Fenton explained."Any questions?" Mrs Fenton asked with a small, but sad smile."Yes, Mikey." She said."How long did it take to build and how did you manage to build such a piece of technology?" He asked."Well, it took about three months to plan out where every piece of its components should go and the assembling of the thermos took anout two months, but that thermos is now in the use of Phantom's hands." She said and I was surprised that she didn't growl or hissed at his name. I miss him.

Fenton's  POV
I flew and eventually landed nearby the school. "Man I'm tired." I said panting."Don't worry as soon as we are fused back together this won't be much of a problem." Phantom said."Oh boy." He added."What's wrong?" I asked."I have the Ghost Sense." He said and my eyes widen."And he is right behind us." He added. I slowly turned around with Phantom and we saw Vlad. We screamed and ran into the school.

We screamed as we tried to lose him. I saw the familiar classroom I am ised to be late and ran into the room and hid underneath the window of the door as Vlad tries to look for us."Phew." I said."Ahhh!!"Phantom screamed and I looked around to see mom and dad, my class, Mr Lancer at the back."Uh, boo." I said."DANNY!!" Sam and Tucker yelled."Shhh!!" I shushed them."What's wrong?" Sam asked."Vlad." Phantom said."And them." He added."Sweetie are you okay?" Mom asked as she look at both of us."Uh, what?" Sam and I said."Don't worry I know." She said."WHAT?!!" I shouted."There you are!" I heard Vlad shouted and he forced himself into the room."LEAVE US ALONE YOU FRUITLOOP!!" Phantom shouted as he shot a ecto blast at him."That deserves punishment." He said.

"GET AWAY FROM MY SON!!" Mom shouted and shoots at Vlad.