4

Maddie's POV
Vlad Plasmious. Isn't he the Wisconsin ghost? Maybe he did take Danny but on the other hand Phantom is also missing along with my son."I did all the research I can on this ghost and nothing." I mumbled to myself."Honey, please take a rest. Tomorrow we will be able to report Danny missing." Jack said in a tired tone but didn't listen."Sweet fudge. Danny wouldn't want you to keep yourself in such a mess besides its tomorrow school we have to get there early." He said and I realized he was right."Ok fine I'll go to bed." I said as I followed him. I walked up the stairs and passed Danny's room where I stopped when I saw something on his bed."Jack." I called him as he turned around and I walked.

"Look at this." I said as I picked up the flash drive. It had a VP symbol on it. VP?"Vlad Plasmious." Jack said. I immediately ran downstairs to the lab and logged onto the computer with Jack running after me. I inserted the Flash drive and it was static at first but it slowly came into view and the scene showed Danny and Phantom in a glass box unconscious."What is this about?" Jack asked."Shshsh." I silenced him.

"Jack and Maddie, if you want your son alive and Phantom in your lab then you should-." The video feed was now disturbed and suddenly it showed how they kissed."NO!!!" I shouted."Hope and pray that they don't fall in love." The voice said and I was extremely angry."Oh and by the way. I'm forcing them to do this. Hahahahaha!!" The video said as it ended.

"Meet my new lab rat." I said glaring at the glass box shere the reflection showed off Vlad Plasmious's face.

Fenton's POV
I was sleeping soundly since Vlad was busy with work but it was short lived when Vlad came in angry."I need to calm down." He kept saying to himself."What's wrong with him?" Phantom asked as our eyes followed how Vlad paces up and down the floor."That assistant secretary ruined everything!!" He shouted."Oh the job he thought would make him all so powerful and to mock us is a big stress to him now." Phantom mocked which was a bad idea.

"You TWO!!" He shouted at us."Now you are going to fuck it up like there's no tomorrow!!" He shouted at us. I was afraid yet a little angry."Go fuck yourself old man!" Phantom shouted and it earned him a punch in his stomach. Phantom grunted in pain as Vlad made his hand phase back through the box. The old scumbag sat down in his chair."Go." He said and I looked at Phantom. He slowly crawled up to me as I pushed myself into a corner."Please no." I said to Vlad."It's no use Daniel." Vlad said as Phantom smiled sadly at me and started to bit a hickey into my shoulder. I moaned out. I kinda enjoyed it but this isn't right. I'm not giving in because of Vlad. He went up to my mouth where we started to kiss. My heart was beating madly. I couldn't stop...but I want to, BADLY!! Phantom and I moaned into the kiss.

Phantom then went down to ky nipple and started to play with it with his teeth giving me a mixture of pain and joy."Mmmaah." I moaned as I tried to hold it back."Your turn Daniel." Vlad said and I had to do the next 'step' on Phantom. Phantom unzipped his pants and his cock sticked out. I hesitantly took his head in my mouth as my right hand plays with his balls and his hands plays with mine. We are actually in a awkward position. After awhile Phantom spilled some precum on his dick and I had to suck it now. Once it was full of my saliva. I had to sit on Phantom's chest and he hlped with pressing his dick into my ass."MOAN!!" Vlad shouted and as Phantom wiggled deeper in I moaned a little as Phantom moaned a little louder. Once it was fully in my ass. Phantom sat up straight and I moaned as he did that. The movement making it hard to stop moaning.

As I got used to his size,...for the fith time now we kissed badly. Our tongues were having a wrestling match right outside our lips. I stopped the kiss and started to move up and down as Phantom picked me up and pressed my against the wall of the cage which was now a little bit bigger so now we can stand. His dick was out my hole again and he looked sad."I'm sorry, I didn't want to do this." He said."I know. Don't worry. I kinda enjoy this in a way." I whispered as he now spread my legs open. He pressed his cock back in and he started to thrust as he bit into my neck again. I glared at Vlad as he did this. He was so satisfied that he even started to pump his own cock. Phantom was moving at inhuman speed and I moaned again. Phantom did too."I'm gonna-." I heard Phantom said as I suddenly felt hot liquid inside of me."Good now switch." Vlad said and I was now the one who had to thrust into Phantom.

He let go of me and started to lick and then suck on my balls and cock. I moan again and again. Phanupulled back with a pop and I slowly helped him stand up as I now did the same as what he did except I kissed him not biting on his neck. I thrusted my cock inside him hard and he moan as he held onto my back."F-Fenton." Phantom moaned out. I feel bad for us. Phantom was so tight but it didn't matter. I was close to my brink before I saw Vlad climbing into the box just when I cummed into Phantom. We fell down on the floor catching our breathes until Vlad tied both our arms up in the air.

"Now what, we did what you wanted." I said."Change of plans." He said as he made one clone of himself. The clone went to Phantom while the original went to me. He bowed down and started to suck on my member. I was tired and didn't want to this again but he did it  in anyway . Phantom moaned. I moaned Vlad's clone moan and Vlad himself moaned. As he moaned I felt vibration around my cock and it felt kinda nice and AWFUL AT THE SAME TIME.

MY LIFE HATES ME!!