Let The Truth Flow [M]

Jiyong POV

I can feel his eyes on me everyday ever since he last came to my house. I tried to ignore the obvious stares I got from him but it was hard to ignore someone that seemed to make my heart beat once again which I didn't understand. I couldn't understand how it was possible for me to be able to blush, feel embarrased or shy when I have no blood coursing through my veins. Something was odd about Seung-Hyun and I needed to find out. As soon as the school bell rang I fled the classroom and headed to a place I never thought I would have to visit again.

I knocked on the door that caused all the problems I have now. The door creaked open and the two kids stood at the entrance. Fear and lust was etched on their faces and they bowed silently to me. "You may stop bowing and look at your master", I said. "Yes master", Daesung and Seungri said in unison. "I have a couple of questions for you two that you will answer honestly. Okay", I said. "Yes master", thy said once again. "Now something odd has been happening lately that has sparked my interest", I said. "Something odd master", Seungri asked. "Yes. You see I met a ratehr strong- headed person and he is not someone that I would consider a friend but I would not consider him an enemy either. He is a word that I can't described to be honest. Anyway whenever he touches me my heart starts to beat once again and color starts to show on my face. Do you guys know as to why such a thing is happening", I asked.

Daesung sighed and motioned for me to sit down and I complied. "Well, master what I have learned in the past is that when you meet someone that is considered to be a soulmate you are able to have human feelings and your body starts to be able to produce blood once again. The reason for that is the only way you feel normal or human is when you around someone that you love. It is weird and somewhat confusing on how such a thing can happen but it happens", Daesung said. "I love him? That is clearly preposterous ", I stated. "Master that is what happens. There is no other way for you to be able to pump blood through your body without contact from the one that you love. It doesn't work if you only think of him as a friend and you are starting to show more of a human side towards him also", Seungri said. I looked up at him sharply but confused. " More of my human side? What does that even mean", I asked.

"It means that the more you fall in love with him the less effect your powers have on him. You will still be a vampire whenever you come in contact with someone you are not in love with or are only friends with. But with him your powers will be limited and the only reason is because naturally you will only want him to see you for you and not as a vampire. The only time also that you will be able to fully use your powers around is if he angers you to a point where you want to kill him. But, it shouldn't get that bad where you will ultimately try to kill him", Seungri said. I looked at both my slaves with awe and the words they said sounded like the truth and completely sincere. I kissed them both goodbye and promised to visit again. "Yes master we will always wait for you", they said. I smiled and headed back to my house. I walked inside my house and dropped onto the couch. I sighed and let the sun warm me up.

"I love T.O.P.", I said myself. I brushed my hand through my hair roughly and looked up at the ceiling in silence. "I love him.....shit"

______

Sorry for the short and late update, I had no time even for this one. Sorry  :(