The past hurts, doesn't it?

No POV

The sound of the piano echoed throughout the house and the tune was beautiful but it had a touch of sadness. It wasn't the usual person playing such a wonderful tune that captivates anyone that hears it.

"Even that time when the wind stays. Its not enough for me. I smile one more time and give my final greeting: I love you", a beautiful voice sang.

His fingers danced on the piano keys and his beautiful lips sang more words.

"I am tired now and love hurts. But even if that time is just a memory. I have to give my final greeting. I love you, I love you".

Jiyong eyes fluttered open as he heard the beautiful voice fill his ears and he felt himself rise out of the bed. His feet had a mind of his own as he reach the bottom of the stairs and watched Jaejoong play the piano. Jiyong walked closer to Jaejoong and saw that tears were falling out his eyes as he continued to play the song.

"Fly away Fly away LOVE. Fly away Fly away LOVE. Fly away Fly away LOVE. In the afterlife I will greet my love again".

The tune died down but Jaejoong's eyes remained closed and tears continued to flow out. Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly and he turned his head slowly to the side. Jiyong stood still at Jaejoong's side and remained quiet. "Oh you are awake so early in the morning. I must have been too loud and I am sorry. I didn't want to bother you on the weekend". "It is okay Jae. Why are you crying", Jiyong asked."I couldn't help it. My emotions become overwhelmed when I am engrossed in my music. I start thinking of stuff in the past and I forgot my surroundings", Jaejoong said. Jiyong walked up to Jaejoong and held him close to his chest. Jaejoong gasped at the sudden affection but remained still in Jiyong's hold. "You know you can talk to me Jaejoong. You already know about my past but for some reason I don't know yours", Jiyong said. "The reason is because I am scared so I am able to block out that part of my memory from you", Jaejoong said. Jiyong pulled Jaejoong from his chest and stared at him for a bit. "Jaejoong if I trust you with my life then you should be able to do the same. I care about you a lot and I know you care about me a lot too. Just let me know so we can both help each other heal somehow. Even if I don't heal you, you won't be the only one who harbors the pain. Let me understand you more Jaejoong. I know you put on a smile and pretend to be happy because I am you and you are me", Jiyong said. More tears fell from Jaejoong's eyes and soon Jiyong's tears was falling too. "Okay okay I will tell you about my past because I know you will not judge me", Jaejoong said.

Flashback

Jaejoong POV

The life of a guardian angel was not easy. You may think just because you are an angel in heaven that everything will be peaceful and calming but that is far from the truth. I was raised in the rural part of Seoul. God sent me down to earth to understand the pain that Jiyong has suffered and I will have to carry similiar scars. When Jiyong turns into a vampire I will be reborn again so I can protect him but I will still hold all the memories of my past and I will know Jiyong's memories. He told me we won't have the same abuse but it help me understand how it feels to be unloved and uncared for. He also told me that I will one day find the one who loves me and will care for me no matter what. The parents sent to me was kind at first but something was off about the father in particular. He looked at me in a way that I didn't understand but it made my skin crawl. Everyday of my life I felt like the pain wouldn't end and I didn't understand why I was getting treated the way I was. I didn't want him to touch me again and I didn't want him to do those things to me. But, I knew as soon as mom left for work I will be forced to do those things with him again. He will touch me in ways I don't want to be touched. But there was one day when I couldn't deal with it anymore. I remember that day perfectly.