Chapter 2

I walked back to Master Yoda's meditation room. Before I walked in I rung and heard him say to come in. I did as told and walked in to find Obi- Wan there, "Master Yoda. The Chancellor wishes to see me. I'm on my way over and just wanted to tell you my whereabouts." I said. From the corner of my eye, I saw Kenobi looking at me. Master Yoda got up and started to walk over. He walked out and I followed after bowing at Obi- Wan. Kenobi was now a master and has been in the council for like two years or more I don't pay attention to certain things. The only thing I did notice was that we have been training for ten freaking years.

I walked after Master Yoda quietly and we got on a shuttle going to the Senate, "Idea as to why he has called you do you have?" He asked.

"No master I don't." I said and looked at him. The shuttle came to a stop and we got out. The Chancellor walked up to us. He stopped in front of me.

"Ah my my. Anna Skywalker a mission I have for you. Master Yoda." He said as he looked at me. He put a hand on my shoulder and started to walk.

"What is it Chancellor Palpatine?" I asked. He handed me a data file pad and I looked it over. Master Ropal was the subject, "What about Master Ropal?" I asked.

"I believe he has information that will help us against the Federation. Find out for me you will." Palpatine said.

"I'm sorry but I will do no such thing. Master Ropal reports everything to the council. He hasn't lied to the masters and he never will." I said and handed the file pad back to him. Palpatine nodded and walked away. I walked to Master Yoda and told him what Palpatine wanted me to do when we had gotten on shuttle.

"Right you were in refusing to do such thing. Right you were to also tell me. Careful with the missions the Chancellor gives you from now on you will be." Master Yoda said and I nodded in understanding.

2 Days Later

Senator Amidala was making her final approach into Courscant. She was scheduled to land in a couple of minutes and we were waiting in Chancellor Palpatine's office. We heard the alarms going off from the landing platform Senator Amidala was scheduled to land in.

I was standing behind Master Yoda's chair, "I don't know how much longer I can hold off the vote my friends. More and more star systems are joining the Separatist." Palpatine said.

"If they do break away." Mace started.

"I will not let this republic that has stood for a thousand years be split in two. My negotiations will not fail." The Chancellor said.

"If they do you must realize there aren't enough Jedi to protect the Republic. We're keepers of the peace not soldiers." Master Windu said.

"Master Yoda. Do you think it will really come to war?" Palpatine asked Yoda.

Master Yoda closed his eyes, "The darkness of the dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is." Master Yoda said. The masters looked a bit scared. The Chancellor looked at me.

"Padawan Skywalker. What can you see? You are always predicting the future too." The chancellor asked me. I sighed and closed my eyes. I saw a lot of things but I need to look closer into it.

I opened my eyes, "I'm sorry Chancellor but like Master Yoda said it is impossible to predict the future right now. The dark side is clouding everything." I said. The chancellor nodded and looked at the holoform that appeared on his desk.

"Chancellor Senator Amidala has arrived." Ointo said.

"Send them in. We will discuss this matter later." Palpatine said.