Chapter 3

Walking into the club I felt eyes on me. Ugh always the same thing I get while being on a mission somewhere in the galaxy. Eh I just ignore them after all so why worry. Anakin took the liberty to drag me with him while he was talking to Kenobi.

"Why do I get the feeling your going to be the death of me." Obi- Wan said.

"Don't say that master. Your the closest thing that I have to a father." Anakin said.

"Then why don't you listen to me?" Kenobi asked Anakin.

"I am trying." Anakin said. We stopped and looked around.

"Can you see him?" Kenobi asked.

"I think he is a she." Anakin said.

"I've been saying that." I said.

"I think she's a changeling." Anakin said and looked at me.

"In that case be extra careful. Go and find her." Kenobi said.

"Where are you going?" I asked and looked at him.

"For a drink." He said looking back at me.

"Don't get robbed." I said with a smile trying not to laugh. He was using himself as bait. He walked away and Anakin and I walked in different directions. I met up with Anakin and saw all the looks he was getting. I waved him over, "First bar you in?" I asked.

"Yes you?" He asked.

"Nope." I said and we started to walk again.

We heard Kenobi use his saber and we walked over to Kenobi. He picked the assassin off the ground and I turned to the crowd, "Get back to your drinks. This is Jedi business." I said. I helped Kenobi get the assassin out the bar.

"Do you know who it was you were trying to kill?" I asked. She nodded.

"It was a senator from Naboo." She said.

"Who hired you?" Obi- Wan asked.

"This is a job." She said.

Anakin moved forward, "Who hired you? Tell us." He said, "Tell us now." He raised his voice at her.

"It was a bounty hunter called-" Something hit her before she could even tell us. We looked at the building across from us and saw the bounty hunter take off. She said something then dropped dead after she went back to her form.

Kenobi took a dart from her neck, "Toxic dart." He said.

"I guess it's time to go back to Senator Amidala." I said.

"No we need to report to the council." Kenobi said.

"But I have something to do for her." I said.

"That would be?" Kenobi questioned.

"None of your business." I said and crossed my arms.

"Anna." He said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Tell us." He said.

"Eh, no. I can't I will tell the rest of the council instead." I said.

"Very well lets go." He said.

We went back to the speeder after the body was taken and we went to the temple. Before the temple we checked on Padme and she dismissed us for the night. The following morning we went to the council.

"Track down this bounty hunter you must Obi- Wan." Master Yoda said.

"Most importantly find out who he's working for." Mace said.