Chapter 6

My internet is getting cut off for a while so I'm posting this one up now. I'll fix it when I get the time too.

////\\\\

I got behind Master Windu and started to block shots that were coming his way while he blocked the ones coming from above. While I did that Windu took off and I activated the other saber I had. Blocking each shot and killing as many as I could I saw that Windu and Kenobi were hit by the reek. I finished all battle droids that were close to me and looked around. I saw Windu kill the bounty hunter and I was about to run when I saw Obi- Wan being followed by an acklay. I figured we had already killed that but it appears we didn't. It was about to lift it's front two sharp legs when I ran over and jumped on it. I stabbed it and jumped off before it fell dead. Kenobi nodded in thanks and I stayed with him considering many more droids appeared. We were all forced into a small circle where only about fifteen Jedi remained. It appears that many got killed in this assault. When they stopped shooting we all dropped our defense.

"Master Windu you have fought gallantly. Worthy of recognition in the archives of the Jedi Order." Master Plo, Mundi, and Secura were brought over to our mini circle, "Now it is finished. Surrender and your lives will be spared." Dooku said.

"We will not be hostages to be bargained with Dooku." Master Windu answered.

"Then I'm sorry old friend." Dooku said and all the droids pointed at us. Many of us got ready to fight back and then we heard some ships descending.

"Look." Padme said. We all looked up and saw some gunships. In them were clones and in one was my master. The droids started to shoot at us and the gunships. the one's that were too close for my liking I pushed them all into others with the Force while the other Jedi were deflecting shots. The gunships started to create a perimeter around us and shot at any droids around us. When the ships were close enough we all started to get on the ships. I ended in one with Kenobi and Anakin. Everyone was up in the ships already and we took off away from the arena.

Not even far from the arena we started to get shot at, "Hold on." Obi- Wan said. Anakin, Padme, and Kenobi were on one side while I was on the other side holding on and looking outside. I saw what was shooting at us and I got a great idea. I think Anakin thought the same.

"Aim right above the fuel cells." Anakin and I said at the same time. They did as we said and Obi- Wan congratulated Anakin on it. I didn't care about it I knew something bigger was going to happen to us. I saw many ships land and all of the master's stepped out the ships with the clones to fight. Obi- Wan ordered the pilot to attack the federation command ship that was taking off. I looked around on the ground and saw that this had to be planned over the spam of ten years. No way all this was planned for months. Something is always planned way ahead of time never before. I saw three star ships beginning to lift up and one was shot down. There was lots of dust everywhere I looked out the other door and saw Dooku.

"Look over there." Obi- Wan said.

"It's Dooku. Shoot him down." Anakin said.

"We're out of rockets sir." the pilot said.

"Follow him." Anakin said. He can at least say please to the pilot. 

"We're gonna need some help." Padme said.

"There isn't time Anakin, Anna, and me can handle this." Obi- Wan said. What if I don't want to handle Dooku? The ships that were escorting him moved behind us and started to shoot at us. The ship shook and Padme fell with a clone. I looked over and saw that they landed safely on the sand. Padme was knocked out but other than that alright.

"Put the ship down." Anakin ordered.

"No pilot. Keep following him until master Kenobi orders you other wise." I told the pilot.