two - interrogations.

—————

THE LONE WOLF AND THE veterinarian stand over the metal table, studying the unconscious and injured girl lying on top of it.

"it seems that she's been bitten. but, i don't know if she's going to turn or not. this kind of thing is always hard to tell. but, the thing is, she's always been a mysterious one — with her family's history, i really wouldn't be shocked if she turns. but, what i'm starting to wonder is, if her being bitten is more than just a coincidence." deaton quietly explains as he and derek share a similar look of stress.

derek hale, a victim of loss himself, couldn't help himself to rescuing aurora. there was just something about her that drew him to her.

but, after now realizing that she may have been attacked and bitten? there was something flowing through him—something he never thought he'd find happening to him—and it was sympathy and an unknown protective instinct growing for her by every passing second. he couldn't possibly explain it.

and deaton? well, he hated to see this happen to a young girl he's known since she was a kid.

alan was not only the one person that her family came to when she got sick or injured, but he was also always like a father figure to her, and she was always like a daughter to him.

so, for him to know about everything involved with the supernatural world, and to find out aurora had been bitten? that makes him feel more worried and concerned for her than ever before.

"why?" derek asks cautiously now as aurora begins to stir, a headache starting to form.

then, before she can even comprehend what both derek and deaton are saying, it's as if she's being dragged into a long lost memory of some sort. it's more as if it's a memory she doesn't recall at all.

the three martin sisters stand in front of the vicious monster as their youngest sister is held by his clawed grip.

he growls menacingly when aurora slowly begins to step forward. upon noticing this, she slowly backs away in fear that he'll hurt her baby sister.

"please. do—don't hurt her. please! i'm begging you!" lexi exclaims, quickly becoming scared for lacey's fate.

he seems to hesitate for a second, guilt and regret evident in his eyes. but, then it's gone before any of them can even wonder if it was actually there.

derek and deaton's conversation is cut off when aurora, still stuck in the unknown memory, murmurs her little sister's name in anguish. "lacey..."

blood drips down the side of her palms from how hard she digs her nails into the skin as derek quickly becomes confused, while deaton's eyes fill with realization.

"who's lacey?" derek questions him, turning to him with sudden, tempting need to know more.

"lacey is her little sister. she was murdered by something supernatural. i'm assuming it was a werewolf. but, she doesn't remember the memory because it was too painful for her to think about." he briefly explains, knowing that even if she remembers any of this, aurora wouldn't want him to tell someone she barely knows her reason behind her uncountable pains.

then, derek's sighing. "i need to know what happened." he mumbles before lifting the girl up into a sitting position and entering his claws into the back of her neck before deaton can stop him.