fourteen - new truths & heroic rescues.

————–

AURORA APPEARS TO BE IN some kind of strange and empty house as a handsome brunette walks in, looking around with an admirable expression on his face.

"is this your house?" she asks curiously as he walks over to her.

"it was. i'll tell you all about it." he murmurs, getting closer to her, which makes her back away.

he somehow ends up closer to her than before as she begins to feel more tense.

she really doesn't want to be pushed into it, but she's starting to get the sense that he wants to kiss her.

now to be totally honest, though, she doesn't really see what's so wrong about it, or what harm it could do.

and not to mention, something about him, makes her feel compelled to do whatever he wants. it gives her shivers and makes her nervous.

that's exactly why she clenches her eyes shut and lets him kiss her, despite not wanting to.

but, as the kiss goes on for a few more seconds and she pulls away from him, aurora begins to feel this sudden fear and uncomfortableness around her. she just can't quite describe it, though.

that quickly changes when the house changes to the old and burnt hale house and a burnt looking body that was the handsome stranger's body, just a second ago.

but, that's not what makes her gasp. it's the fact that after a few seconds, she realizes the body of the handsome stranger that's now burnt, isn't just a stranger.

it's the one person that she fears the most. peter. peter hale—derek's uncle that he killed a while ago.

at least, this explains why she had the vision about gerard, the kanima, and peter.

but, that's when she screams, falling to the ground, before pushing herself away and against one of the walls by the old burnt up fireplace.

"is something wrong?" peter asks in a monotone tone of voice, like he isn't the villain of her story or anything, which makes her more scared than ever.

"you—you're dead. you're supposed to be dead. no, this isn't real." aurora exclaims, trying to keep herself strong for the time being.

this literally feels like it's a nightmare—one that she just can't escape.

aurora's eyes fly open, before she begins to groan at the sudden aching pain at the back of her head.

she tries to adjust to the painfully bright light on the ceiling that seems to be shining right onto her face.

then, she remembers her nightmare that she had about peter as she starts to feel like maybe peter isn't dead after all. or at least, he won't be.

a face appears in her vision, only to be derek and her terrifying nightmare seems to disappear completely from her mind.

all she can do is stare into his mesmerizing green eyes, feeling at peace for a few moments, before he clears his throat.