Lost in a dream

"Fuck me" Hyungwon moaned, "Fuck me anywhere."

Hyungwon tightened his legs around Wonho's hips as he was sprawled underneath him on the bed. He looked so tempting to Wonho against the crisp white sheet, his shirt ripped half open with the buttons splayed across the floor. His red shirt was standing out, the colour of desire making both of them more aware of their passion. Hyungwon had a red velvet choker around his neck, making him look more erotic than usual, his plump lips were a light shade of red from all the biting he was doing as Wonho stared him down, positioned on top of him breathing heavily after that kiss and his words. Hyungwon 's limbs were exposed to Wonho's desirous gaze which roamed over his body, the heated gaze making him feel like he was actually being touched and he couldn't take it anymore. He tightened his legs around Wonho's hips and pulled him on top of him and wound his arms around his neck, claiming his lips like he needed to breath. He couldn't get enough of this sex god. 

Hyungwon started to unbutton Wonho's shirt, but Wonho wasn't having it and grabbed his hands, restraining them above his head making Hyungwon squirm against him.

"Now stay still and do as daddy says" Wonho commanded in a husky voice making Hyungwon shut up and bite his lip obediently listening to him. 

Wonho reached to the bedside table and pulled out a red silk tie. He started binding Hyungwon's hands to the bed railing, double knotting them to make sure he couldn't get out of them. With that sorted, knowing he had power over his slave he moved his head down licking and sucking down Hyungwon's long beautiful neck, nipping at it lightly with his teeth giving him a hint of pain just the way he liked it and deserved to be treated. He may be a slave but he was also daddy's lil prince. 

Wonho slid his tongue over Hyungwon's body, caressing his skin with circular movements making Hyungwon's body flush and heat up. Once Wonho's tongue reached his pink pointy nipples, he teased it with the tip of his tongue before biting it lightly making Hyungwon curse and try fight the restraints around his hands.

"Wonho please" Hyungwon moaned.  Wonho bit his nipple sharply making Hyungwon yelp but moan at the stinging pleasure after. 

"Now, what do you call me?" Wonho asked looking at Hyungwon pausing his movements waiting to hear the right answer. 

"Daddy" Hyungwon moaned, his pupils dilated with lust. "Please daddy, I can't wait any longer" 

"Hmm" Wonho hummed and trailed his fingers back to Hyungwon's perky nipples  tweaking them between his fingers and rolling the nub between them taking pleasure in watching Hyungwon thrash underneath him with an overload of pleasure that he was bringing him. 

"Good boy" Wonho said with a soft smile, giving Hyungwon a small but quick passionate kiss. His hands trailed down further, unbuttoning his shirt and dragging it off him as much as he could with his hands bound. His hands trailed over Hyungwon's narrow hips, unzipping his pants and slowly taking them off his legs. His fingers moving down his thighs, over his knees and calves whilst sending heated looks to his babes. 

"Now open your legs for me" Wonho commanded, waiting for Hyungwon to listen but moved his big palms to his inner thighs to massage them and move them apart as he got in between them seeing Hyungwon's erect cock before me standing proud with  drop of pre-cum building up at the head before dripping down his length. Wonho's eyes were trailing the movement always in tune with his lovers body. Wonho moved forward like a predator, his hands grabbed his hard cock and started moving his hands in a slow motion going up and down watching his cock becoming bigger making the veins pop out even more. 

Wonho sped up his movements until he could hear Hyungwon's moans echoing against the walls and he cried out "Daddy please.... please taste me" and Wonho listened to him since he asked nicely. Wonho's hot mouth moved forward to replace his hands and his tongue traced the thick head in circular motions making Hyungwon's hips move up to move deeper into his mouth. Wonho sucked on the head making Hyungwon feel like he was about to cum and couldn't take it anymore. "Daddy I'm going to ...."

A loud noise made Hyungwon jump and wake up, rubbing his eyes. He saw I.M and Jooheon standing next to his bed with a horn in their hands, laughing at him making mocking moaning noises saying "daddy oh daddy" before running out of the room. He groaned covering his eyes. "It was just a dream" he moaned with disbelief in his voice and his stiff hard on pushing against his boxers.