Tropical night

Setting: The new episode of Monsta X Ray was being shot in the countryside near a forest to test their endurance if they lived in the olden ages and how manly they were. They had come on a ferry from Seoul to a neighbouring island and they were greeted by 2 men from a small tribe that would take them to their island home and show them their lifestyles. The whole team was in for a surprise once they found out but they had requested to experience different cultures and do something out of their comfort zone.

....

It had been a long day of hard work that had been paid off with the big feast at the end. Wonho was inspired by the well built hard working men around him with their bronze tan skin and colourful clothing to work hard and become the same build they were. The whole day had been packed with carrying pieces of wood, lighting fires, catching insects and animals to cook, making pieces of clothes and accessories for them to wear. They even had to make their own beds with big bamboo leaves. It had been a tiring day but it definitely made the team bond more over the activities.

Throughout the activities, Wonho kept on catching Hyungwon's gaze lingering on him as he was topless and lifting things to move, he could feel his gaze following his figure down as he was covered in sweat catching a slight tan making his skin glisten and shine under the sun.

Wonho had to remember they were shooting Monsta X Ray and couldn't show any signs of affection on the camera otherwise their cover would be blown. He had been watching Hyungwon too as he was awed at by the tribal women over his handsomeness and fragility they claimed he had so he was sat making clothes and accessories for the team with Minhyuk who they took a fancy to while the others did the hard physical work.

Hyungwon and Minhyuk were making colourful clothes which consisted of leather bands tied around their chests like the kinky harness they wore for their concerts but these were were loose without excessive straps and dark brown in colour. They decorated them with colourful feathers and scraps of materials to make them look unique. Along with the "top", they made bottoms for them too which were like a scrap of underwear made from the leather belt with feathers at the front and back to cover their intimate parts. 

Minhyuk and Hyungwon finished making the matching sets with the help of the older women by the time the others came back, Kihyun found himself wondering to the kitchen to see how the insects were prepared and cooked out of fascination which lured Jooheon and I.M in as they followed him. Jooheon's tank top was covered in sweat as his thick arms stood up, nearly giving Wonho a run for his money if they got any bigger. His blonde hair was stuck to his forehead with bits sticking up in an adorable way. I.M tried to sooth it down when he saw how Jooheon looked, laughing at him not realising he probably looked the same. The rapper line had a short attention span so they were wowed by the insects and small animals being cooked once again.

Shownu and Wonho walked on past the food knowing they would be able to eat soon after their hard work but it had been a long work out which they thoroughly enjoyed and went to catch up with Minhyuk and Hyungwon to see what they had been doing with their lady friends. Minhyuk saw their Oppas arriving and jumped up excitedly to show them what they had worked hard to prepare for their teammates.

"Shownu Oppa!" Minhyuk shouted holding up the body harness for him swinging it about making Shownu look at it confusingly. "Oppa I made this for you, come try it on" Minhyuk said excitedly jumping up and down like an energetic bunny grabbing a hold of his arm and looking at the women for guidance on where they could change. The old women laughed at Minhyuk's odd but bubbly behaviour and pointed to an assemble of small huts just a little way off where they would be guaranteed privacy to try on their new outfits. He wondered off with Shownu questioning Minhyuk on why he was receiving colourful scraps of leather and how to wear it.