M'sta X Airlines (Part 1)

"Welcome to M'sta X airlines" the tall and sexy host welcomed me, flashing me a cocky smirk which sucked me in for a second before I realised I had to give him my passport. 

Before I could put my hand out to give it to him, he reached out his hand and slid them up mine in a slow sexy manner, massaging my fingers effortlessly on the way till he grabbed my passport and gave my hand a kiss before moving behind his desk to scan it. I read his name tag to see who this unbelievably sexy guy was that treated me like a goddess for no apparent reason. It stated "Shownu".

"Nice name" I said smiling at him and he turned those dark eyes to me looking through me to my beating heart and gave me a killer smile replying "thanks babes" which made my heart skip a beat. 

He moved back towards me, taking sharp steps until his body was a breath away from mine. He grabbed my hand again softly and put my passport back into my open palm which was getting a little sweaty with the tension building between us.

"Now babes, I know you've had a security check done but at M'sta X airlines we have our own strict procedures where we need to do a personal check" he winked at me then continued, "no worries, you'll enjoy it, trust me and your luggage is good to go so just a body check." He ended smoothly and before I could reply, he grabbed both my hands from my side in his smooth big hands and slowly ran them up my arms, going to my shoulders which he caressed softly. His hands moved to my collar bones, tracing them lightly then going down south lightly skimming my chest making goose bumps break out all over my body. I felt him touch over my waist to my hips slightly hugging my body against his muscular one in the moment then he ran his hands slowly up my back and down to my ass all the while feeling his body on mine. He gave me a quick cheeky slap making me jump which he laughed at huskily then continued the body check while I stood frozen on the spot. As his hands went lower down my body to cover my legs and my inner calves, I looked to the other passenger being checked in the same manner by another sexy air host with the name tag "Minhyuk" who was touching her in such a sensual manner. I could tell they were enjoying it as much as I was.

I knew Shownu finished his search when I lost the presence of his hands on mine but he stood up back in front of me and put his arm securely around my waist, squeezing it slightly. "All done babes, go through here" he led me a few steps forward and gestured to the walkway, "and you'll be ready to board your flight. I hope this has been a pleasant experience so far, it definitely has been for me. Enjoy the rest of your flight" he ended with a cocky smile and wink watching me walk down before he turned around to call the next passenger. 

Another girl had just finished her check with the other host, she looked dazed and had a dreamy look in her eyes which i was sure mirrored in mine. What exactly did we have in store If this was the beginning? 

I walked on down the passageway until I reached the entrance where another hostess greeted me to check my seat. I swear my heart stopped there, this guy was model worthy if he wasn't one already. He was tall, definitely over 6 ft with a nice slim but toned body. He had blondish pink hair that was parted in the middle and those thick pouty lips were positioned in another cocky smirk. He was dressed in a fitted navy blue suit with a crop jacket which was hard to pull off, but he wore it like he invented it. There was a black leather choker round his neck with chains attached to turn into a harness which went down to his waist hiding underneath the jacket. Next to the harness was his name tag; "Hyungwon". I tried to memorize his name like I did with the others. Hyungwon stood there like any other regular person but it looked he was posing on the catwalk.