Switched Roles: Determining

So when I woke up in the morning feeling--I love Tick Tock. When I was fourteen or fifteen,  the lyrics to bleeding love was stuck in my head.Most of the lyrics to this day are still in my head: So keep bleeding love, because I'm love with you, I don't care what they say and my heart is in ice. I think that's some of the lyrics. Sorry for straying off topic from Tick tock on the clock, I'll fight till we see the sunlight wooaaah ooohohh you break me down you  break me up--Sorry, I'll stop.

 But the thing is; I didn't wake up in the hospital that my body physically is at.

Guess where I woke up?

Don't over think  this like Sheldon Cooper would do; think simple.

"That's  .  .  . " I heard Tony Stark's voice. "Like she came out of the grave!"

"She has two eyes." I heard a woman's voice.

"Natasha, did you give her a fake eye?" I heard  Tony Stark's voice.

"No." I heard Natasha

  I am going just to call Tony Stark just Tony. Or what does everyone else call him? Great, I'm confused what to call the man. I open my eyes fully enough to see a gray cieling with lights at the top. I looked around and saw there wasn't anyone in the room. That's a little creepy; hearing voices that are supposed to be in here. I might really be nosy or have really good hearing or could be loosing my mind. What's the first ya do after waking up? Oh yeah, rub the back of your head while gettting yourself upright away from the curled, almost elevated up berth surface that feels comfortable. Which is what I did, go figure.

   If you do not know what a berth is then shame on you. Now go look up what berth means in the Transformers Fandom.Then look down to see my right hand is bandaged up.My hand still hurts from getting crushed by Thors's foot; you seriously do not want that. The door makes a creeaaak sound so as a typical person would do I look forward. Guess who came in out of a group? Oh you are wrong to think it is a woman because the person who came through the door is Tony Stark.No; not a big fan of Iron Man because the second movie was not-that-good. I'm a really picky viewer, and if it doesn't make sense to ya how I could possibly not want to watch Iron Man 3 then stay in the shadows that makes confusion what it is.

"Is your name Jo?" Tony asks.

I raise an eyebrow at him.

"A friend of Loki's." Tony said. I give him a questionable look. "She didn't have the right eye."

"Cuckoo kind of mind?" I ask, waving my hand in a circle close to my head.

"I didn't say mind." Tony tells me..

My jaw could have gone slack right then and there.

"She didn't have a right eye?" I ask, after regaining motor control.

Tony nods.

 "Then I am really not her." I said. "Who do ya think I am? A girl in a ballerina suit inspired from a Barbie Movie that came with a FarFetch'ed  and Aslan? I  used ta have a lazy right eye until I got it fixed and lost the ability to see things from a great distance; which is why I used ta wear glasses. I used ta wear tem."

 Tony  Stark looks at me strangely, as though some one had beat his super-genius mind in a game of chess.

 "Are you Irish?" Tony asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

 "Uh no." I said, folding my arms. "I just wrote a Irish character for so long I've gotten zee hang of it."

"Now you are speaking a Russian accent." Tony said as his eyebrow went down.