⇒p r o l o g u e

December 31, 1875

Lyon, France

Collette Manor

------------------------

The moon's light shone through the curtains of Elliotte and Adelaide Collette's bedroom as Adelaide shakily held the small body of the baby girl she so desperately longed for. Elliotte felt his heart warm as he focused on the tiny, fragile hand wrapped around his own finger. Even their servants couldn't help letting out joyous smiles.

Y/n Collette had finally been born and she was the sun of the estate. She brought bright smiles and was surrounded with a lively aura. Anyone and everyone couldn't help but be mesmerised by those big, shimmering e/c eyes.

Y/n would one day be the head of the Collette's and everyone hoped that she would rule well.

As the days passed, word had gone around town that the daughter of Elliotte and Adelaide had finally arrived. Other nobles had already contacted the estate to get the parent's approval on an arranged marriage, the couple would politely decline each time. They didn't want their baby girl being married off to someone she hadn't agreed to marry.

Family, friends, and colleagues would visit the Collette Manor and congratulate the new parents. Rachel and Vincent Phantomhive, close friends of the Collette's, had traveled to France from England to greet and introduce Ciel.

Ciel had been born on the same month as Y/n and was only a few weeks older than her. He looked like an exact replica of his father, except for his eyes. They were these large, perfectly round eyes and were the most captivating shade of azure blue that you could have ever bore witness too. Elliotte and Adelaide were glad they had been able to see their old friends again and meet their new child.

Y/n had definitely shifted the energy that consumed Collette Manor for the better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

309 words

Vote and comment :)

Thanks for reading!!