⇒t r o i s

January 4, 1886

London, England

Kelvin Manor

-----------------------

Song: SYML - Mr. Sandman [SLOWED DOWN]

Y/n opens her eyes to close them once again as the sun peaking through the carriage curtain hurt her eyes.  Eventually, she recalls the current situation.  Blood, screams, cries, black.  She began to look around frantically, but the chains attached to her wrists prevented her from looking through the window.  The sound of hoofs hitting gravel was the only thing heard, she knew that if she screamed out for help no one would be able to hear her except for those maneuvering the horses.   Maybe someone would notice the family's absence, maybe, just maybe someone would come looking for her.  

She laid back down, the hit that guy threw at her gave her a massive headache.  The once bright e/c eyes that belonged to her were now dark and sad.  Even so, she had no idea how to feel, or more so that she was feeling every negative emotion.  The image of her mother's smooth s/c neck dripping blood replayed in her head.  Her father's screams seemed to be on repeat as she attempted to replace it with the sweet, gentle lullaby he used to sing to her.  She touched her cheek, feeling a sudden coldness to it, it was damp, she hadn't even noticed herself crying.

She stayed in the same position with her head in her hands, tears flowing down s/c face, and shaking.  The carriage stopped and Y/n felt the need to fight for whatever she had left, she knew her ten year old body would never be able to take down that of grown man... but she had to try.  Footsteps approached the door and Y/n's palms became sweaty, her heart rate sped up.  The door opened, letting in light, she winced as a man grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder.  She let out a scream and began pounding on the man's back, "Let me go!  Let me go!" glossy tears trailed down her face once again, she felt hopeless.  "This'll be a lot easier for you if you shut that pretty mouth of yours, doll." the man spoke in sadistic tone, his raspy, rough voice gave off a threatening vibe.  She immediately shut her mouth, afraid that he was right, screaming would only get her more trouble.

She watched the dirt beneath her disappear as they entered a cold room, adorned with metal cages littered with children.  A table in the center and a group of people in black cloaks surrounding it.  What is this? Her head hits a metal pole as she's thrown into a cage along with a few other children.  "Ow..." she murmurs, rubbing the back of her head before sitting up.  "Our first treasure of the night, Ciel Phantomhive." Ciel?! She pokes her head through the cage, trying her best to find Ciel's blackish blue hair, hoping she doesn't and that the actual Ciel is back home, safe.

Her heart drops as she sees Ciel, her Ciel, in the grips of two men in masks.  "Help! Someone please!" his small voice screamed, Y/n could never even imagine her best friend in the tiniest bit of pain without feeling horrible.  Yet there he was, screaming in hopes for someone to save him, attempting to escape the hold of two men.  They set him down on the table, his eyes shut tightly, still screaming and throwing kicks at those before him.  Y/n looked around, there was no one to help and the other children looked dazed and near death.  She took a deep breath, "Ciel!" his head snapped towards the sound of his name and that oh so familiar voice.  His eyes widened in surprise, "Y/n!".  Those holding him down looked up, one smirked letting go of Ciel's fragile arm.  

"Have I forgotten my manners?  It seems that we have two of nobility here tonight.  Not only a Phantomhive but a Collette as well.  How about we interact with both tonight, wouldn't that be fun?" his voice was laced in humor as the others around him laughed.  He walked towards her cage, she sat still in fear.  Ciel watched tearfully as Y/n was grabbed by the man and brought to the same table.  Her bare back hit the icy surface, she glanced at the hands gripping her ankles and wrists.  She looked up to meet a gloved hand gripping a shinning blade.

Yes, it could get worse, a lot worse.

----------------------------------------------

751 words

Vote and comment :)

Thanks for reading!!