⇒u n

November 7, 1882

London, England

Virgint Manor

----------------------------

"Welcome to Virgint Manor." the Collette's stepped inside and into the ballroom where the ball had comensed.  Y/n held onto her mother's hand to make sure she didn't get lost in the sea of people surrounding her petite, six year old body.  Her free hand grasped onto her rose colored dress so that she wouldn't trip over it as it was a bit long. 

She soon found herself in front the familiar face of Ciel Phantomhive.  He smiled brightly and engulfed her in a hug, not everyone got hugs from Ciel, being timid he usually only hid behind his mother or father when greeting someone.  But, it was very normal for Ciel to hug Y/n, they are the best of friends after all and are always ecstatic when they see each other. 

"Hello there, Lady Y/n"  Vincent knelt down to meet Y/n's eyes, she let out a quiet giggle and wrapped her arms around his torso, letting go after a minute or so.  Adelaide and Elliotte smiled down at her, they enjoyed seeing their precious daughter happy.  Rachel was also, surprisingly due to her asthma, attending the ball.  She grabbed two cups of champagne and sat down to chat with Adelaide.  Ciel had began to dance around with Y/n, both in a fit of childish laughter.  Vincent and Elliotte threw jokes here and there, talking about business at times.  Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Suddenly, a man with a thick mustache, and a flushed face approached the group along with Lord Virgint.  "I wanted you to meet them, this is Baron Kelvin." the mans hand was stretched out towards Vincent and Elliotte, he shook anxiously.  "It's a pleasure." his voice quivered. "The pleasure is mine." Vincent spoke in a deep yet soothing voice as he took Kelvin's hand.  "Pleased to meet you." Elliotte said as he shook hands with Kelvin as well. 

"Go on you two, introduce yourselves to the Baron now." Vincent's hand patted Y/n and Ciel's small heads. "Yes sir." Ciel's sweet voice manifests itself as Y/n nods her head with a smile curved on her peach colored lips.  The Baron immediately averts his attention to the children before him, his cheeks becoming a deep shade of pink, he lets out an inaudible gasp.

"Hi, my name's Y/n.  It's a pleasure to meet you. Um.... oh yeah, I live in France!" Y/n waves her hand a smile still visible on her face, Ciel laughs quietly at her response.  "Hi Baron Kelvin, it's so nice to meet you. My name's Ciel." he lets out a smile.  Y/n grabs a hold of Ciel's thumb as she takes notice of the dazed look on his face.

"Oh! Uncle Claus is here!" Ciel runs from his father's side towards his uncle, dragging Y/n along with him.  "Ah! Ciel, it's good to see you." he exclaims, picking Ciel up into an embrace.  "Y/n is that you?  You have grown so much since the last time I saw you!  You're so very pretty, darling." Y/n hugs his legs due to her height.  "Claus! You're finally back." Vincent approaching Claus.  "It's great to see you!" Elliotte smiles.

They continue on with their conversation sharing laughs, speaking about the families, catching up.  Y/n rests in her father's arms making faces at Ciel, giggling not stop.  It was the perfect moment, if it weren't for the dangerous thoughts brewing in the mind of Baron Kelvin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

584 words

Vote and comment :)

Thanks for reading!!