Chapter 3~

"Fucccckkkkkk"

Arthur huffed and crossed his arms over his chest as he rolled his eyes at the American's reaction. "I tell you you're a vampire and all you can say is 'Fuck'?" He asked in annoyance and stepped out of the bathroom with Alfred at his heals.

"Well yah, I mean what am I gonna do? I don't wanna be a killer!" Alfred groaned and ran his fingers through his hair. "If I need human blood, where am I going to get it?"

Arthur made his way to their now shared bedroom and took a seat on the bed. His elbow rested on his knees as he rubbed his temples in thought. Meanwhile Alfred was banging his head repeatedly on the mirror.

"Stop doing that!" England snapped irritably, eye twitching and fists clenched.

"Aww man....How am I supposed to check my sexy self in the mirror now?!" America yelled at himself and gazed at the mirror that now could never reflect himself.

Arthur stood and placed his hand on his hips as a smirk spread on his lips. "I'm going to have to teach you, twit" He replied slyly and slowly made his way to Alfred.

A small blush spread upon the other's cheeks as he tilted his head, "What do you mean teach me?"

"We're going to be attending Gauken High School again on Monday, and you can't just strut in there without having the slightest clue about how to handle your situation" Arthur explained and slicked back his hair. "I'll be taking the responsibility of teaching you how to handle yourself"

"Ooohhhhhh, okay!" Alfred exclaimed with a grin, his fangs gleaming. Arthur turned away with reddened cheeks as he dragged the younger nation into the living room.

He dropped Alfred onto the couch and folded his arms. "First, you have to learn to stay away from both mirrors and direct sunlight" He instructed and paced back and forth. America nodded in understanding as he crossed his legs on the couch. "Up" England ordered. Alfred obeyed and stood up, immediately being pushed into the shadows before the shades were pulled, sunlight pouring into the room.

Alfred stepped back a bit and held his arms to himself. "How is this supposed to help me?" He asked quietly.

"Let's pretend this is the school's hallway, what do you do?" Arthur asked and tapped his foot.

"Um...." Alfred thought for a bit, then hesitantly stepping on the far side of the 'hallway'. He made his way quickly, only stumbling a bit from lack of good eye sight, to the other end of the room without a burn on his arm.

"Great, now let's do that by not passing a mirror.." Arthur muttered and pointed to the mirror the other had just passed with another eye-roll.

"Gah..! Who cares?! No one would be able to catch that in a hallway full of people!" Alfred groaned as he flails his arms.

Arthur grunted and waked him behind the head lightly. "Just don't be stupid and open your eyes when the rooms is almost empty" He muttered and passed a hand through his face. The two let out a sigh in unison and collapsed on the couch. Alfred yawned and stretched out, laying his head on Arthur's lap tiredly.

"Hey Arthur? Why am I so tired?" He asked sleepily and gazed up at the Brit's green orbs.

"Maybe it's because you're supposed to be asleep during the day and awake at night" He suggested with a slight shrug and smiled softly at him.

Alfred nodded and rubbed his eyes. "But I can't...We got school in two days.." He murmured sadly. "Do you think..there's a cure?" He asked hopefully.

"I.." Arthur started thoughtfully and bit his lip, unsure of how to explain. "..I don't think so...It's like asking if there's a way to stop being a nation" He mumbled with a sigh.