Chapter 8~

Arthur's tongue roamed around Alfred's mouth, taking in every inch of it. He pushed him down onto the mattress. Alfred's eyes fluttered open, a blush quickly spreading across his cheeks. "W-Wait.." He squeaked in embarrassment, pushing him away.

"Do you want me to stop....?" Arthur sat upright, tilting his head at him. He gave him an understanding smile, beginning to get off of him. "It's alright, I'll go make tea okay?" He informed and reached for the door.

"Wait!" Alfred scrambled out of bed, taking his hand. He gazed at the floor, not meeting eye contact with him and fidgeted. "I-I...I want to..But I-ah.." He paused as his blush grew darker. "...I've never done it before" He finished, his voice lowered to a whisper.

Arthur's eyes widened at him, turning around to face him. Finally, it clicked as he began to recall what Matthew said a while back. He had said: 'Al would never have enough guts, seeing he's a virgi-' He had meant to say virgin..! His surprised features soon disappeared as he chuckled at him. "Oh? No sex for over two hundred years? How cute...." He murmured as he pushed Alfred into the wall.

"Shut up..Just don't go rough.." Alfred murmured, his eyes meeting Arthur's.

Arthur nodded as he began to grind his hips against the American's. He kissed his forehead, his gaze landing on the other's cowlick. "Hm...you never allowed me to to touch that thing when you were younger.. I wonder what it does" He murmured, reaching out and tugged lightly.

"Ah~" Alfred's blue orbs widened as he moaned softly and blush furiously, arching his back slightly. "Arthur....s-stop.."

"Ah, so that's your erogenous zone~" Arthur chuckled and nipped at his ear, grinding rougher against him. He tugged on the hair rougher as well, doing this repeatedly. He picked Alfred up, throwing him onto bed. He climbed over him, straddling waist. He swiftly unbuttoned Alfred's shirt. His hands roamed around his body, licking and nipping at his neck. He began to grind on him again, sucking on his neck. He grinned as he watched the mark form, licking over it.

"D-Don't leave marks..! Everyone can see it.." Alfred whined, his cheeks burning as he wrapped his arms around the others waist.

Arthur smirked as he purred into his ear, "That's the point, everyone needs to know you're mine" He chuckled as his hand roamed under him, squeezing his rear. "Nice ass"

Alfred flushed, moaning softly as he growled at him. "Pervert.." He muttered and kissed the corner of his mouth.

Arthur's smirk widened as he tugged his pants down, throwing them aside. He then began removing the boxers off, throwing them aside as well as he began to stroke his member.

Alfred moaned softly, bucking his hips a bit at the touch. "S...Stop teasing..!" He groaned when the other pushed his hips down.

"Aw.. Impatient are you? Don't worry, I'll start soon enough" Arthur murmured as he began to pump, getting faster and faster by the second. Louder moans escaped the American's lips as he arched his back. Arthur's hands took the opportunity to removed his shirt, literally ripping it off as his hands trailed up to his chest. He began tweaking with his nipples, flicking them for more teasing sake.

Alfred moaned in protest, a shiver going down his spine. He slid his hands away from the older nation's waist and threw his glasses to the counter. He then took his hands back around his waist, tugging on the hem of his jeans. "Take them off..!" He whined, pouting a bit.

Arthur nodded, sitting up as he tugged the jeans and boxers out. They were pestering him anyways.. His eyes widened in surprise when Alfred slid under him. His erection grew larger, making the younger blush and began to massage his member. It was Alfred's turn to tease as he licked it from tip to bottom, making it grow a bit more. Arthur moaned as he bucked his hips at the sensational feeling. Alfred's blush deepened as he took his erection whole into his mouth. His tongue swirled around it as he began to suck.