Chapter 5

No matter how much Lisa wanted those moments to disappear from her memories, nothing was helping her forget what had happened a few moments before.

Ughh! Why I am like this- she yelled at her cat who groaned when she heard her owner yelling even when no one except her was around. My cat was actually way more smarter than me and Ashley combined.

You'll be wondering what had happened right? Hold your horses.

Flashback:
As Lisa opened the door, she a familiar face standing there and a shirtless taeyong behind.
She could feel her heartbeat exceeding the normal value and boom boom boom.

She could feel her cheeks turning crimson red. She looked away immediately- I came here to talk about something, never mind I'll come back later.

With that as I backed away still looking down. Something hit my face, once and then again,
ouch!!!!

Lisa ducked down immediately trying to cover up the embarrassment and to act like her face didn't hurt at all. Mark felt light struck, he ducked down to Lisa's side.

Are you okay? I'm so sorry. He took my hands away from my face and examined my face. It was so humiliating, I want to die.

I am okay, I'm okay. With that Lisa stood up in an instance but stumbled and was about to go down but Mark held her hand.

Thank you, uh.. as Lisa was about to say that. The entire group had gathered and there was silence in the atmosphere.

Taeyong was the first one to speak up and he was wearing a shirt by now, fyi, lol. We're so sorry, I'm so sorry ma'am. Are you hurt, are you alright?

I'm fine, oh my god. Please stop apologising. She said while keeping her hand on her face covering it.

That's when Taeyong took a brave step ahead, and removed Lisa's hand to discover a purple bruise forming on her cheek and a gasp left his lips.

Lisa's heart was about to explode again, but her phone saved her. Ring ding dong..
she moved back but still could feel taeyongs breathe on her face.

She saw the text, bowed down, apologised and left their room as fast as she could.