Walk to the café~ 12

(Y/n) pov
I fell asleep last night and now I'm awake and groggy. I don't under-fucking-stand! Like if I'm still tired I should call back asleep but no, I cant either!

Since its early I decided to brush my teeth and take a walk. I walked down the street in an over oversized sweater and my baggy-ish sweatpants. While walking down I saw a café, so I stopped in and ordered hot chocolate and a (favorite breakfast thing). Inside the little home town café, were pictures and records and a little library section which was cute. There was cassette tapes, nature/galaxy/sky tapestry kind of things hanging. Rose string lights hung around the corners and fairy lights on the cream colored walls where painting were. It was beautiful. All cozy and warm with its sofas and the smell of freshly baked donuts.

I continuously got refills of the hot chocolate, which was surprisingly free. After looking around, I realized there was an even bigger selection of books here, it was upstairs. Up the metal staircase were more sofas, beanbag chairs and circular chairs with pillows every where. Bookshelves were lined know the walls and books that were both old and new, kids and adults,  inhabited this building with red brick surroundings and a white thick blanket covering the wall parallel to it.

Up here were more people, people who were in high school, people who were stressed, people who were living the best they could. I belong here. I know I do. I feel that I do.
I walked back down the metal staircase that was curved. Two people, a couple perhaps, were sitting in the last two steps, drinking coffee and listening to music.

"Um, excuse me." I peeped.
"Oh sorry uh," my brow quirked. "I don't want you offend you by saying ma'am and I don't wasn't to offend you by saying sir." The male who had green eyes and tanned skin smiled awkwardly.
"No its fine," the two moved to the sides so I was able to walk through and to my seat in the back. On the window sill grew small flowers that were purple and blue.

I leaned back and let out a sigh.
=============================
I worked hard and long in this so here you guys go