Character Info

Character Name: Yoruka

Appearance: Slender limbs; elegant fingers; decently curvy; long, icy-blue hair she normally keeps in in a high ponytail; bright, emerald green eyes; creamy bisque skin. (see cover)

Clothes: Black crop top made out of flexible but strong material (? dragon hide ?) and diagonally cut skirt (so that the left side is longer than the right) made out of the same material, fishnet covering stomach. She wears a bracelet around her left wrist made of twisted strands of her own hair, and a deep black stone set in the middle. Black boots with silver buckles. (see cover)

Personality: Reserved and quiet, often distant/distanced from others, but can be sweet and funny if you are able to become friends with her. Thoughtful and reflective, is deeply empathetic but doesn't show it. She can take a pretty accurate guess on how people feel, think, or what they are hiding on the inside (intuition). She doesn't sleep (? or can't ?) so she instead climbs onto the roof of the apartment and looks at the stars. Very intelligent, calm in dangerous situations.

Clan: (???)

Family: (???)

Sibilings: (???)

Chakra Types: Water, Lightning, and Earth 

Weight: 60.1 pounds (27.26 kg)

Height: 4 ft 8 in (1.46 m)

Age: Somewhere between 11 and 12 years old

Special Abilities: Shadow Control. Shadows reside in the black "shadow stone" of her bracelet. Much like Gaara's sand, they will act on their own will to block attacks, but Yoruka can easily control them to attack or defend. They can be honed to deadly, razor sharp blades, or just to form a wall. They are solid, but if someone Yoruka considers an enemy touches them, it feels so cold it burns (kinda like liquid nitrogen).