🌹🌹🌹

They meet at the rooftop everyday, during his lunch and her skipping class which coincidentally was her lunch period as well. They each noticed how they enjoyed each other company, she enjoyed how his eyes held childlike wonder to everything thing he saw and he enjoyed how she laughed without a care in the world

          Throughout the days they found out new things about the other. She lived in an apartment with her older brother and he lived in an house, near a playground, with his older sister.

          She started to notice just how much she missed seeing his mint pastel hoodie, lightly pink skinny jeans, and a flower crown resting on his head whenever she had class and all she saw were dark shades. He also missed her dark forest green swearer, her black skinny jeans and how her short dark brown hair rested on her shoulders so gracefully.

          They didn't know it yet but they were already starting to get attached to each other. They both enjoyed how different they were compared to themselves and they enjoyed that. He had a tendency to bring more food than usually so she could eat as well. He enjoyed feeding her strawberries and she enjoyed the smile he would get when she ate one.

          They both had one class, beside lunch, that they had but they were always separated. So they never had the chance to talk to each other. But if they had a chance to, they would. They just didn't know it would be the next day.