🚬🚬🚬🌹🌹🌹

It didn't take long for the news of them dating to reach the school. Many kids were shocked, disgusted, or just didn't care. Nonetheless it seemed as they were the talk of the school now. Everywhere they turned they were meet with hushed whispers and side glances.

          They could care less what others thought about them as long as what they had was true than nothing in the world could tear them apart.

          Today they wore their signiture clothes. He had a white flower crown wrapped around his light brown hair his hazelnut eyes full of innocence and his pastel pink lips in a heart shaped smile, a mint pastel hoodie with lightly pink skinny jeans.

          She wore a dark forest green sweater with black skinny jeans her dark brown short hair resting gracefully on her shoulders and a cigarette in her hand. They sat on the rooftop enjoying each other's company when her rosy pink lips formed a smile.

          He looked at her curiously as he asked what? She looked at him as she said, "just remembering how meet" he smiled now as well as he thought about it. It had been a while since that day but they were sure they were remember for the rest of their lives. They didn't know what the future held for them.

          But what they do know is that there will be hardships to face along the way. They know they won't let any get between them. And no matter what comes their way they know they will face it together.