🚬🚬🚬🚬

It was the period they shared together, 7th, when they got a chance to talk to each other. The teacher, a pastel, decided to do a group project, letting them decide for themselves.

          Before anyone did anything she stood up and walked over to the pastel side, making everyone stop what they were doing, as she grabbed an empty chair and put it next to his desk sitting on it.

          Everyone stopped and watched as some began whispering about them. She ignored them as she watched a smile go on his face, his mint pastel hoodie, lightly pink skinny jeans and his white flower crown on him.

          He also ignored the whispers only admiring how her short hair rested gently on her shoulders, her dark forest green sweater and black skinny jeans fitting snuggly on her.

          The teacher too was just as baffled as her students as she said, "excuse me miss but wouldn't you prefer to be on that side?" Pointing to the other side of the room. She just replied with, "no, why would I" she was looking at the teacher now. The teacher thought before saying, "well wouldn't you prefer to be with your friends?"

          She just raised an eyebrow and said, "he is my friend, is there something wrong with that?" The teacher shook her head, there was nothing wrong with pastel and dark shades being friends it was just unheard of. The teacher then said, "well does he want to be your partner?" He just smiled and nodded his head. The teacher cleared her voice as she apologized and told everyone to find their group.

          The students found their groups, taking moments to stare at them before talking once more. Of course they didn't care about them and did their work, laughing as well from looks they received. They blocked out the rest of the world as they talked.

          However, a note seemed to appear on their desk as they both read it, "you shouldn't be friends" they both had the same thought "maybe they're right. Maybe we shouldn't be friends" they looked at each other in the eyes. However their faces held a smile now as they thought, "maybe we should date instead"