Studio Time

So Evelyn , Nicki , And SB Are In The Studio Recording . Nicki Is In The Booth Finishing Up A Verse ; And Eveyln Still Has A Attitude .

Chapter 2 ( :

"Let Me See Yo Phone Cause All Them Bitches Is Ratchet And Don't Let Me Get In My Truck , Cause All Them Bitches Will Catch It." Nicki Rapped . She Was In Her Zone . I Loved It When She Got That Way , Cause It Seemed Like Nobody Could Touch Her , & All Her Worries And All The Stress Just Vanished Away. But I Couldn't Let Her Know That Cause I Was Still Frontin Like I Was Mad . Lol.

"SB?"

"What's Up Ev?"

"Why The Hell Am I Here If I'm Not Even Recording Anything?" I Winned .

"Because Nicki Wanna Give You A Few More Pointers Before Your Big Show." He Explained.

"Mmmh." I Replied Still Not Caring .

~ Nicki Finishes Recording ~

"How Was That Y'all , Anything I Needa Fix?" Nicki Asked Looking At SB And Then At Me.

"Nope Perfect. What Chu Think Ev?" SB Then Turned To Me.

"Fine I Guess." I Say Not Even Trying To Smile. "Can We Leave Now?"

"Fine , I Guess Whatever . " Nicki Replied , This Time She Seemed Really Annoyed And Hurt That I Was Actin' This Immature Over Something So Irrelevant . I Actually Felt The Same Way , I Did Sorta Overreact . Now I Felt Bad , I Was Being Ride For No Reason.

The Whole Trip Taking Me Home Was Silent . SB Kept His Eyes On The Road , Nicki Kept Hers In Phone , And I Just Sat There Waiting For A Conversation To Begin , But It Never Did .

We Finally Pulled Up To My House . I Was So Relived Cause The Silence Was Killing Me . Whenever We Got Done Recording I Would Go To Nicki's House And Just Chill But Not Today.

"Bye SB , Bye Nicki."

"See Ya Later Kiddo." SB Replied . Nicki : . . . ? . Nothing .

I Close The Car Door And Slowly Walk Up To My House Door . Hoping That Nicki Will Get Over This Soon .

WHAT DID YOU THINK ? COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE (:

- Ciara ( :