A Break?!

Continued.

Recap:

We Walk To The Other Side Of The House To My Mom's Room.

We Knock And Stand At The Door. She Was Laying In Her Bed On Her Blackberry.

"Come In Loves." She Says As She Looks Up From Her Phone And Smiles.

"Mom We Have Something To Tell You." Von Starts It's Off.

"Ohhkay." She Says Putting Her Phone Down And Looking Worried.

"Mommy...... Tony Killed Daddy." I Say Crying.

----------------------

She Sat There For A Minute. Tears Started To Fill Her Eyes.

"Why Would You Two Make Up A Ridiculous Lie Like That??! You Want Tony To Leave That Bad?!?" She Yelled At Us.

"Mom No! I Heard Him!" Von Yelled With Fustration.

"You Know What?! I Don't Wanna Hear Another Fucking Word About This!!! Tony Is Staying And That Is It!!!"

"No Ma!!!! Cause We All Know You're Only With Him Because Dad Died! You Don't Need Tony! Can't You See Your Changing So Much? You're Choosing A Man Over Your Own Kids Word! But You Know What Ma? DONT Believe Us, Once You Get Hurt That's You!" I Yell. She's Choosing A Guy Not Only Over Me This Time But Von Too.

*POP* (Sorry For The Lame Sound Affect)

She Smacks Me Across The Face.

"Watch Your Mouth!!" She Shouts.

I Get Up And Run To My Room. Lock My Door, And Cry Myself To Sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Next Morning)

I Wake Up And My Eyes Look Horrible , All Puffy And Red From Crying. I'm Getting Really Sick Of Crying. I'm Better off Just Dead.

I Shower , Brush My Teeth- You Know The Normal Morning Things.

I Throw On A Pair Of Blue Arepostale Sweats With Silver Writing On Them And A Matching Hoodie. I Then Put My Hair In A Messy Bun, And Put On Some Black Shades.

If I Felt Like A Piece Of Shit I Might As Well Look Like One Too Right??

---------------------------------------

(Lauren's Take)

I Wake Up And Tony Isn't There. He Never Came Home Last Night. I Could Hardly Sleep All I Could Think About Was Von And Eveyln. Truth Is I Already Know Tony Killed Eric. And I Want To Leave Him But I'm Too Scared, He Told Me If I Ever Left Him He Would Kill Me And My Kids. I Can't Let That Happen. I Love My Kids.

----------------------------

(Eveyln)

I Walk Into The Young Money Studio And Speak To Everyone. Wayne And Nicki Motions Me Their Way.

Damn Another Talk?? Ive Been Really Nervous Around Wayne Ever Since I Broke Our 'Promise' About Having Sex. Some Days I Just Want To Tell Him About It, I Feel So Guilty.

We All Walk Outside , Nicki On My Left And Wayne On My Right

"Is This About School?" I Ask As I Walk With My Head Down.

"Why Didn't You Just Talk To Her Instead Of Punching Her?" Wayne Asks.

"Haha Cause Actions Speak Louder Than Words." I Joke. They Both Give Me A Serious Look. "Sorry."

"Ev, You Can't Go Around Punching People, Stuff Like That Ends Up In The Media And People Start To Look At You Different, You Can Even Loose Fans." Nicki Says.

"I Know I'm Sorry, It's Just That She Started Talking About You And My Music, And It Made Me Mad."

"Oh So You Think That When People Talk About You And My Music I Don't Get Mad?!" She Says Looking At Me.

"Yeah , You Gotta Learn How To Ignore That Shit." Wayne Says.

"Ok." I Reply. I'm Not Going To Argue Cause Everything That I Say And Do Is Wrong.

"Me And Wayne Have Decided To Put A Hold On Your Album To Give You A Break, You Need To Focus On School."

I Stop.

"What?!?! No Please. I've Been Working Hard On My Album. If I Do That Im Gonna Let My Fans Down What Are They Gonna Say?!" I Say Starting To Cry.

"Ev, We Just Giving You A Break, Your Fans Will Understand." Wayne Says.

Are They Serious? I Only Punched One Person And Now I Have To Take A Break In Music?!?

I Walk Through The Studio To Leave.

"Yo Ev What's Wrong?!" Tyga Says Grabing My Arm Stopping Me.

"Ask Nic And Wayne Since They Know What's Best." I Say Turning Towards Them.

"Ev, Please Dont. It's The Best Thing For You Right Now, We Don't Want You End Up Getting Hurt." Nicki States.

"Ohh?? Giving Me A 'Break' Isint Gonna Help Me At All! I Could Have Sworn You Said We Were Family!" I Say.

"Ev, We ARE Family!" Birdman Says Standing Up.

"Yeah Right." I Say, Then I Walk Out Of The Studio.

"James, Take Me Home Please." I Tell Him As He Opens The Door For Me.

"Yes Ma'am."

And The Two People I Thought Would Have My Back Let Me Down Like Eveybody Else.

A/N : Sorry If It Wasn't That Good, I Ran Out Of Ideas. But The Next Chapter Will Be Better. = )

Comment && Vote.