Sour 16.

I Bite My Lip And Moan As He Kisses Me On My Neck Moving His Way To My Stomach Pulling Off My Underware . I Lift His Head Up Before He Gets Started "Mark , Do You Have Protection?"

"Don't Worry About That Baby , Imma Be Careful." He Says As He Puts His Head Down And Continues. I Feel His Tounge Play With My Insides , It Felt So Good.

"But Wayne Said To- Ahhhh!" I Couldn't Finish My Sentece Cause He Was Already Inside Of Me Stroking Back And Forth. Tears Ran Down My Face, It Hurted So Fucking Bad. Then The Plain Turned Into Pleasure.

"Ahhh!...Mmmmmhh!." I Said Rubbing My Hands On His 6-Pack.

I Look Into His Face And All The Features Start To Change, Mark Turns Into Tony , And My Dream Turns Into A Nightmare.

"NOOOO ! GET OFF OF MEE!!" I Cry Screaming At The Top Of My Lungs.

The Strokes Become Harder And He Wouldnt Stop. The Pleasure Turns Into Pain.

"Ev ! Ev! Get Up!!."

I Sit Up On My Bed Covered In Sweat And Tears .

"You Okay?!" My Mom Says Sitting By Me And Von Standing Up.

"Uhh. Yeah. Just A Bad Dream That's All."

"Okay Well If You Need Me Call Me." She Says Getting Up And Leaving With Von Following Behind Her.

I Hop Into The Shower Letting The Steaming Water Hit My Bare Body. Did I Just Have A Fucking Wet Dream About My Bestfriend?!

----------------------

(Now This Takes Place At Ev's SuperSweet16 . Everyone From YMCMB Is Here , And A Whole Lot Of Other Famous People (Don't Feel Like Naming Them) And Kids From Eveyln's School)

"Oh My Goodness Nic, This Party Is Bangin'! Thank You Soo Much!!" I Say To Nicki Giving Her A Huge Hug.

"Aww It Was Nothing. And You Know I Had Ta Get Shit Poppin For My Main Barb!" She Says Kissing Me On The Cheek. "And Uhh You Already Know Imma Get My 16 Birthday Licks!"

"Nooo!" I Say Laughing

Then A Guy That She Hired Comes And Tells Her Something In Her Ear.

"Ugh You've Been Saved This Time, I'll Get Chu Later Though." She Says Pushing Me Playfully. Then She Walks Away.

I Walk Around The Big Building Looking For Jalen. The Dream I Had Just Made Me Feel Even More Guilty.

"Happy Birthday Ev!" Chris Brown Says Giving Me A Hug And Handing Me A Large Gift.

"Thank You Boo!" I Say Kissing Him on The Cheek And Taking The Present.

I Then Hand The Gift To Theo My Body Gaurd Who Takes It And Puts It On The Table With The Rest.

Someone Then Comes And Hugs Me From Behind. "Happy Birthday Babygirl!"

I Turn Around To See Mark. I Was So Happy To See Him.

"Thanks Babe!!" I Say Jumping Up And Hugging Him.

"Nicki Threw You A Nice Party."

"I Know Right! Thanks."

We Stand There Akwardly .

"Uhh Mark Can You Excuse Me? I'm Kinda Looking For Someone."

"Oh Mybad . Go Ahead Love."

As I Walk Looking For Jalen I See A Couple Making Out. It Sent Butterflies To My Stomach It Made Me Think Of Mark. Not Jalen But Mark... Is That Bad?

WAIT!!......That's Jalen And That Hoe Bre!!!!!!

"But I'm The One That's Creepin' Huh???!" I Say Trying So Hard To Hold Back My Tears.

"Ev!" He Says As He Turns Around Pulling Away From Bre's Lips. "Baby Im-."

"Nah Save That Shit." I Say Backing Up And Then Sprinting To The Door.

( Mark's Take )

I See Eveyln Run Out Of The Door Crying. Something Wrong . I Gotta Go See What's Up.

(Back To Eveyln)

I Sit On A Bench By A Water Fountain And Start To Bawl. Then I Feel Someone Sit By Me.

"Jalen, I Don't Wanna Talk To You."

"Chill It's Just Me Babygirl."

"Oh Sorry." I Say Putting My Head Down Trying To Hold In My Cry.

He Then Wraps His Arms Around Me .

"You Know You Shouldnt Be Crying On Your Birthday Right?" He Says Moving My Hair From Out Of My Face.

"He Was Kissing BRE!!! Out Of All People Mark. BRE!!" I Say Turning More Angry Than Mad.

"Well He Fucked Up Cause She Don't Got Nothing On my Babygirl." He Says Causing Me To Crack A Smile.

"Oh There Go That Pretty Smile." He Says Looking Into My Eyes. I Start To Blush.

We Start To Inch Closer And Closer. Our Lips Finally Meet Sending Those Same Tingles Through My Body. His Lips Were So Sweet. I Didnt Want It To End.

"Really Ev??" Jalen Says Inturrupting Our Kiss. I Look To Him Getting Mad All Over.

"Jalen, Leave Me Alone. We're Through!"I Say Standing Up Grabbing Mark's Hand And Walking Back Into The Building.

"Ev, Where You Been?? Nicki And Your Mom's Need You On Stage." Wayne Says

"Oh Ok." I Say To Wayne. "I'll Be Back." I Say To Mark Giving Him A Kiss On The Cheek And Turning Away.

He Then Grabs My Arm And Kisses Me On The Lips. I Swear This Shit Never Gets Old!

"Come On Ev." Wayne Says. I Then Follow Him To The Stage.

Well My Sweet 16 Was Great But Still Ruined. I Finally Have Mark.....But Will It Be Easy Getting Over Jalen??