Surprises Surprises.

(Okay , We're Fast Fowarding To A Couple Of Months Later. Mark And Ev Made Up. Eveyln And Jalen Are Still Friends , And She Never Told Mark That She Had Sex With Jalen. Things Have Been Shakey At Home With Tony, And Von Had A Asthma Attack 2 Days Ago.)

(At Lunch)

"How's Von?" Keisha Asked As She Took A Sip Of Her Gatorade.

"Oh Yeah He's Doing Good. I Need To Call Him, Be Right Back."

I Walk Into The Library Since It Was The Quietest Place And It Had Good Signal.

I Take Out My Phone Dialing Von's Number , Then My Phone Goes Dead And Shuts Off . Damn.

I Walk Over To The Main Counter.

"Hey Lex." I Say Smiling

"Hey Ev." She Replies Smiling Back. She Was A Pretty Girl , Just Very Shy.

"Can I Use Your Phone , I Need To Call My Little Brother."

"Sure." She Then Hands Me Her Phone.

(Phone Call)

Von - "Hello?"

Ev - "Hey BabyBoy You Good?"

Von - "Haha Yeah Ev, You Don't HAVE To Call Me I'm Ok, I Can Hold The House Down."

Ev - "I Know I Know, Just Making Sure. Is Tony There?"

Von - "Uhh Nah , He Left Bout 20 Minutes Ago Thank God."

Ev - "Good. But If You Need Me My Phone Is Dead So Call Mark's Or Keisha's."

Von - "Alright See You Later."

(End Of Call)

I Hang Up The Phone But Accidently Click Something Else. Looks Like The Photo Gallery. Wait...... Is That...ME AND JALEN AT THE MALL HUGGING! This Bitch The One Who Sent That Pic To Mark. I Didn't Notice Her At The Mall That Day.

I Walk Back Over To The Counter.

"Uhh Alexis WTF Is This?!"

"What Are You Talking About?"

"This Picture Of Me And Jalen! You Took It And Sent It To Mark!"

She Starts Laughing.

"Bitch!! Ain't Shit Funny!! Why Did You Do It?!"

She Takes Off Her Glasses. "Oh Eveyln Don't Play Stupid!" She Says Getting In My Face.

"What Are You Talking About?!"

"About How You Knew I Liked Mark And You Stole Him From Me You Hoe! You Think Just Because That Fake Bitch Nicki Minaj Your Mentor, And You Got Cha Little Dumb Ass Music That Chu Think Poppin' You Can Just Come Up And Take My Man!"

Wait Wait Wait Wait! I Must Be Dreamin, This Hoe MUST Be Stupid ! She Has The Nerve To Call Nicki A Fake Bitch, And Bash My Music, And Then Call Mark Her Man?!?! He'll NO.

I Get Closer In Her Face.

"Bitch You Must Be Sleep! I Never Knew You Liked Him. Mark Was Never Your Man And Never Will Be! And I Dare You To Insult My Music Or Nicki Again!!"

"Oh He Ain't My Man?? Ask Him Why He Kissed Me The Other Day! Oh Yeah Fuck Nicki Minaj And Your Mu-."

( BAM )

I Punch Her In The Face Her Voice Was So Damn Annoying! The Librarian Mrs.Mayflower Saw Me Punch Her. She Ran To Alexis Who Was Now Holding Her Face On The Floor.

I Walk Back Into The Cafeteria To Mark, Keisha, And Shawn.

"She Did It!"

"Who Did What?!" Keisha Asked.

"Yeah What Chu Talkin' About Bae?" Mark Added.

"That Bitch Lex Sent The Picture Of Me And Jalen At The Mall To You!" I Say To Mark.

"What?" He Says In Shock.

"Yeah And Apparently She Got A Thing For You!" I Say Giving Him The Death Stare.

"She Does?"

"Mhm She Told Me You Kissed Her!" I Say Getting Even More Angry At The Thought.

"Damn Bruh , You Got The Library Chick Too!" Shawn Says About Yo Give Mark Dap. Keisha Punches Him In The Arm. "Ouch!"

"Babe She Lying! You Know That I Wouldn't Kiss Her." He Says Grabbing Me By My Waist.

"Where Is She Now?" Keisha Asks

"Uhhh." I Say.

"EVEYLN BROWN TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!" The Loud Speaker Says.

"Great." I Say Under My Breath.

(In Office)

"Eveyln , This Is Not Like You! Im Very Dissapointed." Mrs.Smith Says Pacing The Floor.

"I Know Im Sorry But She Drove Me To It Mrs.S!" I Say Sitting Back In My Chair.

"Ok , Since You Never Really Get In Trouble Instead Of 10 Days Of Suspinsion I'm Sending You Home For The Day And You Have Work Detail."

"Yes Ma'am." I Say Looking Down.

"Ev Don't Let Me Down Anymore Ok?" She Says To Me.

"Yes Ma'am."

I Get Up And Walk Out of The Office , I Get What I Need For My Classes . And I Hop In My Range And Head Home.

---------------------------------------------------

(Von's Take At Home.)

I Walk Outside To Go Get The Mail, And Come Back In. I Hear Tony Talking On The Phone.

"Yeah Man.......Haha Yeah I'm With Lauren...... Yeah The One With The Fine Ass Body Nigga. Haha Yeah She Was With Eric......Mhmm Two Kids From Em' . But Chu Know I Had To Get Rid of That Nigga..... She Deserves Me Not Him."

Yo I Was Either Going Crazy Or That Asthma Attack Did Somethin' To Me. Tony Just Said He Was The One That Killed My Dad. I Gotta Tell Eveyln About This !